NoBueno714’s Quantum Board / Perpetual Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Nobueno714, Jun 19, 2019.

1. All good man haha! My aunt still goes there every once in a while, she loves it there. I would still love to live in Cali somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 7 day update -

The master og, and orange life are coming along well, half of the face on fire are looking shaky though.

Out of the 23 (supposed to be 24) clones I received, 19 are growing well enough for me to keep them going.

Minus the missing clones, along with the other 4 that will be tossed, I’m good with what I’m starting with.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Still working on getting the tents environment in checks but it’s looking a little bit better today.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Day 12 -

My bud dropped off 9 new clones to replace the ones that were weak to begin with. Not great, but much better than what they’re replacing.

[​IMG]

All the way to the left are the outgoing clones that I may move somewhere else, If space permits. They have new growth, they will just take longer.

Next 1-2 rows are the new clones I potted today, and the remainder of the tent are the clones that have been going for 12 days now.

They’ve really started picking up pace in the past 3-4 days. I’ll start giving them light veg nutes this week.

32 plants in this tent total at the moment. I won’t have space for all of these, and I don’t plant on running a SOG, so the heard will need to be thinned out.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Looks like you need a new source of clones! Or he needs some rapid start and rockwool...

• Like Like x 1
  5. One annoying thing about clones at different stages of maturity/growth that you might run into is the different canopy heights. Especially in flower.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They were started in rapid rooters, but I agree.

I should be able to take my own clones from here on out, for as long as I run these strains.

7. Yeah, I’m with you. It’s definitely not ideal.

Fortunately, I’ve designed my lights to accommodate this situation. Each light is on its own set of hangers, so I can adjust the canopy to light height individually.

8. Day 16 photos. The group to the right are healthy, and picking up pace, 7-8 days behind.

The new clones are sandwiched between the first batch of bad clones and the plants in the left.

I’ll be hanging another of three or six lights to get the tent prepared for flower.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m gearing up to finish hanging lights. I have three more 4000k boards, and 3 more mixed spectrum boards to drop in.

[​IMG]
    I wrapped the parallel cable pairs in tech flex, tied it down with electrical tape. I would have used heat shrink, but I’m out of the size I need.

[​IMG]

Once these lights get setup, the tent will be prepped for flower. Hopefully these gals keep taking growing rapidly!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well folks, I’m going to sign off of GC, and move my journal over to cannalysts.org

If anyone wants to join along, pm me for an invite.

Here the gals are three weeks in -

[​IMG]

Cannalysts Forum[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]