NoBueno714’s Quantum Board / Perpetual Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Nobueno714, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Lmao! I didn’t notice until looking back at the picture

The tent in the picture is a 8x4. Once this one gets finished, I’ll another identical setup is going up as well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ironic!

Omg I still got it wrong... 2 x 8x4s okay makes sense!

Sent from Space

3. ETA on plants in dirt?

Are you testing side by side with the enhanced spectrum? This may have been answered already, but stoners ya know?

I got a little chubby over those tents. I’m relegated to less than 15 sq ft of indoor space. I might try to convert my old 8x8 plastic shed to a grow space, but the insulating and sealing of that piece of crap seems like more trouble than it’s worth.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, I’ll give an update tomorrow. Tonight got super busy, and posting on two forums is getting time consuming

Check out cannalyst. I might be moving my journal over there.

5. That's alot of Kush. Any others to mix it up a bit?

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. That’s it for now. I was hoping for a sativa variety, but this is what I ended up with.

The grower I received these from, will also be the one providing to patients. I would hope he wants to push the same plants that I’m growing!

7. Made progress tonight -

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Makeshift watering hole -
    [​IMG]

Light meter reads around 10k lux across the board for now.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Awesome dude! So many girls

I really need to upgrade to a min/max thermo/hygro...

Sent from Space

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks mattskeee!

This is very rudimentary now, but as they grow, I will have to get some level of real-time tracking / monitoring.

This first week will be a good exercise considering the 100+ temps were having in SoCal

• Like Like x 1
  10. What is the minimum (outside) when your days are 100?

Here we have between -1°c and 25°C some days. That's a huge fluctuation to manage! 30-77f

Sent from Space

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh my god that is going to be pure sex in about a month. What are your total and gram/watt goals?

Tell me about the heat. We’re getting hit hard up here in the Fresno area. Supposed to be 110* on Sunday. It’s the kind of heat where you risk it and leave the car running with ac blasting while you go into the store. LOL.

Have you heard of, or thought about using Radicle bags? I have heard good things about them from a friend of a friend. Better performance in the heat, supposedly. I haven’t had a drink of the kool aid yet, but it sure sounds good in this heat!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hybrids and indica are better indoor anyways, sativas get too big too fast and are a headache to deal with. When you can't raise the light anymore it's nerve wrecking.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Holy frack! Subbed lol!

And I thought I had some QB power!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Whoa! That’s a huge fluctuation!

Here’s what it looks like locally, this week. Definitely a lot less temperature swings than you’re experiencing!

[​IMG]

15. Fortunately, not as hot as Fresno! Check my last post for the local readings

Never heard of radical bags. I’ll take a look

16. I fell into that situation, running multiple strains in a small space. I’m hoping these will grow on the shorter side

17. Here’s the gals, three days from moving them into 1 gallon pots.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Local weather has been on the warmer side. Outside of the in-line fan, no additional cooling has been available. If these conditions keep up, I’ll have to figure something out.

[​IMG]

The master og and orange life are showing decent growth. The face on fire is struggling behind, but I will blame that on sub par clones. I can recover these more than likely, but hopefully they will be replaced this week. I don’t want any plants falling too far behind.

18. Hahahaha ironically, have a look at the forecasted temperatures for tomorrow... [​IMG]

Sent from Space

• Like Like x 1
  19. I’m having to go back to the drawing board, slightly. To keep my buds wife happy, I’m going to be taking down one of the 8x4’s and replacing it with a 4x4. Fortunately, the tent is the only thing that will need to be exchanged.

Each tent will have a little more power. The 8x4 will now have a total 12 boards x 4 hlg-320’s. The 4x4 will get 6 boards x 2 hlg-320’s.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I was going to say, there is some definite differences in size and development- did the all pop together? Or close to?

Sent from Space

• Like Like x 1