Nobody's there for me

Discussion in 'General' started by Green Plant, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I am starting to feel like i have nobody to talk to, no friends, no family.

i didnt grow up really close with anybody, i feel like nobody wants anything to do with me anymore. maybe irs just time to grow up?

2. Fuck errybody.

One deep for life

3. do you really feel good about that though?

4. [quote name='"Legendaryyy"']Bro, you got me. We're friends now. But yeah, I don't have any good friends. Besides my anal flesh light and my bong fully of murky hazy water from all the times my friends have jizzed in my bong. (Dont ask, it's a fetish.)[/quote]

Hey you practically begged me to have sex with your bong. You didn't even let me hit it afterwards, you saved it all for yourself. People these days. :bongin:

5. You don't need other people in your life to be complete. If no one's really around to live life with then fuck'em, that's less people to please and more energy towards yourself and what you wanna do.

Didn't grow up close with anyone and don't really like people, but I'm the happiest motherfucker on the face of this planet (especially with some fire in my lungs). Keep your head up, mind positive and do you.

6. As you get older you're going to figure that your so called friends aren't really your friends. I have 4 people who I would call friends and I'm contempt.

7. 1) what the fuck is going on in this thread.
    2) Hank Williams.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tzWLBXYv1c&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Hank Williams Nobody's lonesome for me - YouTube[/ame]
    3) same boat bro I have a few good freinds who I never see.
    4) not sure if general is the place for this.

8. This shit is bananas...

Buck up son, life is beautiful, life is great.. live that shit before its too late.

9. make a goal and focus on it

10. [quote name='"Spaced"']This shit is bananas...

Buck up son, life is beautiful, life is great.. live that shit before its too late.[/quote]

B a n a n a s

11. I know the feeling. Believe me that shit doesn't stop when you get older.