Nobody is perfect. ¿What are your flaws?

Discussion in 'General' started by Juan Andrés, May 7, 2009.

1. Yesterday, i was very stoned and i think of this thread. Just say what are you flaws in anyway We all have a bunch of them and i think they defined us more so than other things. Weed opens minds up, open yours and be honest.

I get paranoid high, extremly paranoid. I have serious problem with commitment, And yesterday just after thinking of this thread i start a relationship With and old friend girlfriend that has always been my mind. I talk to much and always want to be the center of attention.
    I hate school. i am very un discret i me weed habits (Starting after a high epiphany.) i leave lighter ans weed remains on my bathroom. And my mother is a crack cocain addict in recovering, my brother is o.k but no need to make worried.

2. dont have a lot of game. i would consider myself i real good looking guy though. but i can work on it:)

3. I don't trust people. As soon as I meet someone I automatically don't trust them. Once I get to know someone better that changes. I also see the glass as half empty the majority of the time, no matter what the situation is. I don't go around talking about it, I'm not a Debbie Downer, but it's usually whats going through my head. It does lead to me never being dissapointed though, and happy as hell on the rare occasion something does go right.

4. My imperfections are the only flaws I can think of right now.

But seriously, there are just too many to list, but they make me who I am & I claim them as my own & work with what I have..flaws & all.

5. I have deep anger issues. Every part of my life is effected by these uncontrollable feelings of rage.

When thinking about it, I realize that I have been angry from a very young age. My first memories are of an angry nature and I have no idea why.

Today as a responsible adult, husband, and father, I still struggle with these... temper tantrums. And have felt MANY consequences over my life because of my resulting behavior.:mad:

Definitely a flaw that needs constant attention.

6. I was like that until I started smoking weed. It still manifests itself sometimes, but not near as bad. I don't get myself into trouble with it like I used to.

7. my teeth are crooked.

-mark

8. ahahah funny...i have no flaws

at all

9. Congrats :rolleyes:

10. #10 haggs, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    nahh,

i have a lot of trust issues, not really sure why. i can't hold a good relationship with a girl either. that kinda ties into the trust issue

addictive personality..it sucks

11. Ive got a nasty spending habit.

12. I'm way too shy when it comes to girls.
    It's been years since I've had a real girlfriend. :(

13. #13 JuicyGoose, May 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
    I judge everyone and everything. Not always badly, I just am quick to make a judgement.

I hold grudges.

I'm very skeptical.

I very rarely forget things.

I expect more from people than they can sometimes give me.

I have anger issues, but never violent bouts.

My boobs are too big.

Legs are too long.

I'm too sensitive.

I'd be perfectly content in being a hermit.

My feet are huge and monkeylike.

I'm bipolar.

I'm clumsy.

I'm loud.

hmmm, but i'd call that pretty damn near perfect! :p

14. I found one!

You're conceited.

15. I have depression.
    I am broke.
    I am not the best with girls, not bad though.
    I am kind of lazy, although trying to stop that.
    Really skinny.

Takes a while for me to open up, especially when there is a big group of people or anyone I don't feel comfortable by

There is more but theres a start

16. Ok.. here goes.

I smoke too much.
    I drink too much.
    I fight too much.
    I am a hard core drug addict, but I hide it well to the people that matter.
    I have unprotected sex with a lot of girls.
    I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.
    I am a self-diagnosed sociopath.
    I often have homicidal thoughts.
    I am the definition of greedy.
    I don't care about anyone else's feelings.
    I lie a lot.
    I'm a thief.

....thats all for now. Im making myself feel bad by seeing what I really am.

17. Oh so now you admit that being a theif is bad...haha jk man

18. Can we add to other peoples lists? Or is that against this threads rules:laughing:

Haha you know i'm joking...:D:wave:

19. [quote name='GirlyS']

My boobs are too big.

:smoke: Not a flaw in my book

20. hahahaha!

Good shit mane! :smoke: