Nobody Cares

Discussion in 'General' started by maryjanecanna, Jul 8, 2008.

1. We are loosing one of our sanctuaries, Amsterdam, but nobody cares!
    I've been trying to start a conversation about it in a few forums, but nobody cares!

I've been living in Amsterdam for the last 10 years, and since 2001 I have witnessed as the city, known for it's open society and a policy of tolerance, has been transformed into a commercial police state. Things are getting much worst here with random police searches and the big brother oversight. The Cristian Democrats government is trying to "clean up" the city, commercialize the weed and sex industry, and reverse the policies of tolerance.
    Now, the Tobacco Smoking Ban! Starting July 1st, it's not allowed to smoke tobacco in coffeeshops, unless they are partitioned. It's pure weed only in most of the shops now. The outdoor terraces are packed and the shops are empty. And, there is that 450 anti-tobacco squad to raid restaurants, bars, and coffeeshops.

How long does Amsterdam have? 3-5 years!

2. Idk man, shits fucked. That anti-tobacco law is total bullshit. Coffeeshops are going to lose revenue and I wouldn't be surprised if some closed down because loss of business. I really feel you man, things are probably going to get worse.

3. Coffeeshops are still going to make money, but the Government will have one more tool at their disposal to close more shops.

4. that really sucks. i wish i had something more profound to say but i am too stoned.
    i feel for ya.

5. i heard ofth is omn the radio.....

i feel ytour pain,,,,,,

'' typing with my kitten in my lap..... not a good idea'':D

6. Glad I hate tobacco :D....I clearly missed the entire point you just made...clearly clearly clearly

7. The system...is breaking....

8. The world policy makers (Bankers, Masons, Illuminates ???) will not rest until they have a total world control of every aspect of our lives.
    Here is a twist. They've conditioned us to implement the polices that they've designed to control us.
    Sweet deal for them: Slaves policing Slaves.

9. Blows the mind.

It is insane how quickly people hex anyone with anti-establishment views. They can't just be ignored.... but literally looked at as nutty from society.