No2 Vaporizer Review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mjmama25, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I just bought myself a new vaporizer and love it, so I thought I'd give a little product review. I chose the No2 from Vapir. This company has been making vapes for a long time, and this model shows it. The first feature that drew me to this piece was it's simplicity. All you have to do is pop the single battery into the bottom, pop on the mouth piece, and it's ready to use--easy as 1, 2, 3!

Now the No2 is ready to charge and use, which is the second thing I really love about this vaporizer. Many portable vapes on the market are powered by butane, which defeats the purpose of a vape all together. We're trying to get away from inhaling dangerous toxins, right? The Vapir No2 is all electric and runs off a rechargeable ion battery. Charger included and car adapter available for purchase separately.

Perhaps the most important thing to mention is how well this vaporizer performs. It heats up quickly compared to other models, and produces wonderful vapor clouds that can be seen, not smelled. Trust me. I sat in the kitchen with my aunt who is allergic to MMJ smoke, and blew my hit right at her and she couldn't even smell it!

Overall I couldn't be happier with my vaporizer purchase. I've shopped around for a long time before chosing the vapir No2, and boy was it worth the wait!

Attached Files:

2. How does it compare to other vapes?

3. Most portable vapes burn the weed instead of vaping it...

This one is the BOMB!

4. I absolutely love mine!! I love how fast it is and how long the battery lasts, and even when the battery goes dead, you can just plug it in to charge and use it at the same time!! This was my first vape ever, and I do not regret spending the money on it.

5. [quote name='"PapaBonerad"']I absolutely love mine!! I love how fast it is and how long the battery lasts, and even when the battery goes dead, you can just plug it in to charge and use it at the same time!! This was my first vape ever, and I do not regret spending the money on it.[/quote]

I see your in love with this but what are the pros and cons to this vape in your opinion

6. I am in love, it was love at first vape <3

Lol but seriously, I do like this vape alot, but it is my first and I've only ever tried 2 others and don't even remember what one of them was (too stoned)

But there are many Pros:
    Fast heat-up
    Long battery life
    Stealthy (smell-wise)
    Can be charged while in use
    Digital display, and it stays within 1 degree
    Pretty small, about 8 inches tall

And a few Cons:
    Automatic shut off at 20 min
    Small Bowl
    Smells/Tastes sorta plasticy for the first couple uses
    Plastic mouthpiece (Arizer has glass)

But with the automatic shut off thing, it's supposed to be a /battery saver/safety feature or whatever. Like just in case you get too stoned and forget it's on and just leave it there. But when I get high, I sometimes forget about the automatic shut off and have to wait for it to heat back up.

7. i would have the no glass a pro less fragile, alright im going for a harder hitting portable vape and i have been eyeing this.

8. Yeah the NO2's "stem/whip?" isn't breakable or anything, but I think I'd rather have a glass one. But yeah, this thing definitely hits pretty hard. Just gotta find the right temp that works for ya