Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by FishOutOfWater, Jan 22, 2010.

1. This is more of a rant than anything. after looking at all the beautiful buds it drives me crazy. i recently moved to st louis and have no weed =( last time i was home in ny i brought a quarter back cause i figured it would last longer than it would. but now im stuck without any bud, cause i dont know anybody. and my time is spent here looking at other peoples weed. its very upsetting

2. dam son i live in the stl and i never have a problem finding. i guess its the moving part that did it though, i would hate to move and have to find all new connects

3. yeah it blows

4. haha ends up my neighbors burn. good shit

• Like Like x 1
  5. Waaaattt I wish my neighbors smoked :( I’m in ny..lol

6. You should grow your own...........

7. Some people just smoke it , some can grow it, some can sell it, I chose to just smoke it..lol

8. Are you looking for a plug?

9. LOL.....then don't get upset when you don't have any......;):smoking-bong:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The more Plugs the better my dude

11. That’s hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 1