No weed

Discussion in 'General' started by cocouktoker, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Not got any weed for tonight and I'm super bored, just wish I had something to do or some dank green to sit back and relax with.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. You can't relax without weed? Wow man...

3. [quote name='"silentbob71"']

You can't relax without weed? Wow man...[/quote]

I find it much easier to relax when I have weed otherwise i have a million thoughts racing through my brain at any one time stressing me out

4. I feel you mani just spent 10 mins pickin crumbs off the floor so I can take a couple hits later

5. you seriously cant relax?
    i went to the cinema during the most horrible time of my life - before i started smoking again - and had the best day i can remember from that 3 month period... ever since, films have basically become my method of escaping reality; suspension of disbelief is a great thing, man.

play some games, watch a film or two. hell i can even outrun my thoughts by googling shit XD

weed does make it easier to escape yourself, but you shouldn't use it as a crutch.

6. Scary when a blade can't say they wish they had some bud to relax with without getting flamed.

7. Yeah, get off him. hes got no weed, dont make it worst for him

8. Thanks blades!

9. Think of it as a t-break, lol.

10. I'm in the exact same position.

Weed isn't going to solve my day but it will make it just a little easier and that's all i need.

11. I feel ya brah.

Go for a walk, Listen to music, Do stuff that you enjoy doing... Use your imagination.

12. Bummed me out was waiting all day at my homies for his brother to come down with some killer shit but he never came down and by the time we found out he wasn't coming it was too late to get off anyone else!

13. [quote name='"deadkndys"'][/quote]

Just scraped the socket I use for waterfall an gravity bongs, is smoking resin worth it?

14. Sounds like it's time to matters into your own hands there guy. Grow some forget about waiting for others so you can enjoy life.

15. it is if you want to get high for 35 minutes or so.

16. [quote name='"deadkndys"']
    it is if you want to get high for 35 minutes or so.[/quote]

Should do me for going to sleep, thanks man! :)

17. not till it get hard and covered in ash on the outside...

to bad you are not here, we'd share of some this taste 'blue dream' we are enjoying with you...:hello:

18. [quote name='"fieryflora"']

not till it get hard and covered in ash on the outside...

to bad you are not here, we'd share of some this taste 'blue dream' we are enjoying with you...:hello:[/quote]

Enjoy that stuff mate!
    Will be a grand day that Scotland starts overflowing with beautifull herb such as that, till then I wait!

19. The struggle is real sometimes

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1