No Vehicles

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Deleted member 1122006, Jun 22, 2020.

1. #1 Deleted member 1122006, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2020
    No vehicle to get it, and no one delivers. How, do I get it than. I don't do CBD only THC .

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. is there no way you can grow cannabis plant with low CBD ,,,,think that would be ideal if you can find a small area either in your house or if you have apartment a corner in a spare room etc,,,mac,

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. If you smoke the "THC stuff" then you do CBD too. Hence why the other comment said "low CBD"

I personally would walk or ride bike. Maybe ask a friend for a ride. Offer them gas of course or smoke some of the bud you're going to buy with them

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I ment high CBD stuff.

6. #6 flos comedenti, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Nobody has said anything involving high CBD. You've already made your point in the original post that you aren't looking for CBD. You said "I don't do CBD" in response to a reccomendation to grow a plant with low CBD. The other commenter said to grow a plant with low CBD because low CBD is in all the plants with THC

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Use your legs & walk to see your dealer if you want weed that badly lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. How do you normally acquire things? Maybe try that. Kind of a ridiculous question tbh dude

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Uber Weeds.

10. How would you go buy a gallon of milk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Are you 12?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. You can't get weed cuz you're like 14 and don't have a drivers license.
    Than; an option. Example. I would rather have beef THAN fish.
    Then; a point in time. Example. How do I get it THEN?

• Like Like x 1