Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No vapor from certain budds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smoke Dank errday, Aug 7, 2013.

1. Ok so I own a Da Vinci vape and this morning I was vaping some goodshit and blowing clouds. About 30 mins ago I re upped and packed the vape but there was very low to almost no vapor produced when I blew out the hit. I also put my vape 15 degrees higher to 390, So I'm wondering what the cause of this is. ----My vapes not broken or clogged or anything.

Are you sure your vape was up to temp?
    Low temp or low THC percentage, in the weed, are the only two things I can think of that would cause your problem.

3. I put it on 390 which is very high for me and I was thinkin that also but the bud has alot of white crystals on it it doesn't look like shit regs

4. #4 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    Try it again and wait twice as long for it to heat up and then try it.
    It may be the heating element might not be working properly.

You could also try to smoke some, bowl, joint, bubbler or bong and see how the high/stone, not knowing if it's an Indica or Sativa, is.

5. Ya ill hit my bong or roll up a fat L :smoke:

6. That's why you gotta have the dank.