No vape pen

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Stevi13, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Soooo I currently have no way to buy weed and not enough funds to buy a pen but I have a cartridge full of oil and wanted to know since I have a blunt if i should mix it with the tobacco and smoke it if possible or if theres another way to smoke it without the pen piece

2. hey you know you have to be 18 to use this forum right? :laughing:

3. ......im 21 but go on

4. vape pens are dirt cheap.... those cartridges arent pure oil, theres other liquid in there like glycol so no i would not advise smoking the contents in any way other than how theyre intended.

5. Mod set to 7-10w. U can smoke it with a lighter but it taste horrible.

6. A new battery is $8 with shipping on ebay.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Do you think its possible to get one for 5 ? Thats what i have to work with till next fri when i get paid

8. I have 5 till nrxt fri

9. I can smoke this with a lighter ?

Attached Files:

10. Yeah but it’s a horrible smoke and a total waste go spend 10$ and buy a battery for it

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Believe me its not worth the effort just take the t-break till you got 10 or 15 bucks and buy a ecig battery at your local gas station or smoke shop.

Then get baked as fuck off 1 dab since you took a small t-break and you didn't have to broke open some perfecly good oil that in reality actaully doesn't smoke well with tabacco at all.

You would of gotten a major canoe down the side for sure and wasted the oil and inhaled nasty tabacco that's not even worth the paper its in.

12. Thats what i emded up deciding to do lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Just hit the liquid like a dab. I've done that or spread it on a paper or whatever.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app