no trichomes

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by jgbaptista, Jan 7, 2017.

1. hey guys , this is my first post and my second grow,( first indoors).
    My auto's just start week 7 now.
    The problem is, i just can see trichomes on te under side of steams and buds, what that means?
    less light, more dark hours?
    i have a 1 sqm growroom with 600 wt led

2. perhaps if you provide a pic you will be more understood
    and dont change light schedule on auto

3. I think my auto got a little bigger before I could actually see some good trichs. Also if you lower humidity levels it helps trich production. One of my plants was that green like yours and also had claw looking leafs. I was told nitrogen toxicity. Might want to look into it just in case.

4. It should be but given the number of easily avoidable questions, it's not.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It'll always be a whirlwind, don't let it eat you up

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. True that but there should be a grower admin to post the growweedeasy link and lock the thread to avoid this bullshit. Like you have google in your pocket why waste somebody's time on bullshit because you were too lazy to look it up?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If youre gonna answer someone's question answer it and stfu I'm tired of all you old hags complaining about questions. If they weren't lazy then there would be no new people here. If he's wasting your time by asking a question don't answer it jagoff.

• Like Like x 4
  8. seriously, i like how about 6 people seem to think they "own" this section of the forums,
    plus i like how these two jackasses high-jack buddies thread to have a conversation, must never heard of the conversation function:
    to answer guys Q,
    the plant looks great, but in my opinion, its just not a potent strain of cannabis, genetics is everything>
    however some cannabis may kick up the trichome production within the last 3 weeks of flowering

9. I just get tired of that link being the go to for every swingin dick out there. If it's a subject that's too easy for you, go elsewhere. As far as the OP goes, I apologize. You can go fuck yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. #13 Reeds, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    Start the sugars to get the Trichomes going.With all the rock dust, my plants are seamlessly going from one phase to the next. I still haven't done much at all. I'm trying a mix of Bat guano, a cup of dark brown sugar and 30 oz Tree Top Apple juice to 2.5 gal. The trichome growth today indicated, it didn't mind it at all.

Attached Files:

11. The plant is ready when it’s ready I’m still waiting on my northern lights auto no trichomes yet but still early if the plant is healthy then just wait

12. You will start seeing crystal around the middle of 4th week. Also keep pH between 6.5 n 6.8 for soil. Some growers go lower between 5.5 and 6.1.

13. Hia shade how you doing bro my last grow was triple cheese and white widow x big bud both turned out good but the widow was just covered in trichomes you are right 4th too 5 th week was getting worried this is my first and last auto costs too much money too grow my leccy bill is £10 every three days my wife plans on kicking me out too the shed pmsl

14. Lol 13month old post ......................................

15. Nooooooooo I should’ve made a new one

16. Oh, I didn’t see that u asked a question. Just a reply to OP

17. I was just worried gov I really don’t like these autos too costly