Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no tree = no sleep

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by deanjonesg, Aug 8, 2012.

1. no tree = no sleep

2. excercise = sleep w/wo tree

3. Insomnia a bitch. :/

4. no woman no cry
    :smoking:

exercise does work though

5. just stay up ALL night, don't bother even trying to sleep then the next night you will sleep like a rock. After that you shouldn't have too much trouble sleeping without "tree". That works for me so it might be worth a try.

6. just stay busy really, keep moving all day and you will sleep sounds mad but sativas are my new sleeping aid as I am so exhausted after flying round all day like man on a mission I literally cant keep my eyes open and I am to tired to hit anything at night its just like give me a bed any bed.

Smoking lemon haze at the min wait 15-30mins after waking up then begin :)

7. I cant sleep without it either. Me having delayed sleep phase syndrome is the only reason I started smoking in the first place.

8. You know the motto, that's why a ***** smokes a blunt every night.

9. I have trouble sleeping without it also...and I have no sleeping disorders

10. Weed doesn't have too many side effects that last longer than a few hours. The only ones I can think of are impaired memory and impaired ability to sleep, both of which seem to go away if one abstains from smoking for 1-2 weeks.

It's just that your body got used to a little extra help making it feel tired, and now the help is gone.

You'll be back to normal in a few days.

11. i no d feelin its shit, ur gona b staring at the ceiling all night, good luck