No Toilet Paper In The House??? What Do I Do??

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chicken, Dec 26, 2007.

1. now i remember a item i meant to get last night,,,''TOILET PAPER''...... damn i got a turtle head poking out of my ass,,,,

oh well im gonna use about 5 coffee filters and get the job done,,,,

what do you have handy around the house,,,, if you found out you<<<<< were out of t-paper,,,, at a very crucial moment>>>>>>>>:cool:

2. Napkins, an old shirt, newspaper, printer paper... uhm... plastic bags... old cardboard...

I kinda like your coffee filter idea better, but you better make some coffee first.

3. Go outside, get some yard work done and use the leafs, LOL.

4. Let's see I know this one, I saw it on Macguyver....

Any pictures of President Bush will do, but don't use Cheney cause he don't take no shit!

An extra cat comes in handy, 'here kitty,kitty...'

You could play Frenchie, and just wash those klingons away...

5. I've had to use coffee filters too, but there was a time when I had to take a shower for a few days.

6. my buddy got laid off from circuit city and didn't have TP one time when his friend came over and shit so he let him use his cc shirt lol

7. i hope i dont have no female company tonight,,, because i still aint got no t- paper today,,,,

but i still got some coffee filters ,,,:p

8. Pinch a loaf and jump in the shower. Scrub your ass real good. Run out and get some TP.

9. tissues ...???? there also in the bathroom and soft

10. do that shit demolition man style and get some clamshells son.

11. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ it would be wise to get your spelling under control...

..http://[​IMG]:cool:

12. Very Easy Solution

Step 1- cup hand
    Step 2- proceed to scrape anus
    Step 3- flick fingers into toilet

repeat steps 1-3 until you have reached desired cleanliness

~> Caution: Beware of fingernails

13. One time I used pads, like for vaginas, they worked pretty well.

14. shower my friend