**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. What’s up guys, it’s been a while since I been on here, but my last harvest went amazing, harvested about 8 oz on my blue sherb and about 7 1/2 on my master glue. Used gh trio as base & eh supplements + some microbes. This round I’m using emerald harvests full line growing in coco again. I’ve had ups and downs learning emerald harvests ways but it’s on the up & up. About to flip my next batch into flower & hopefully they turn out just as good as the last. Here’s some pics of when I cut down & pics of the finished product. Also give you guys a lil peep of the next round up.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Just started germinating 3 alaskan purples and 3 white rhinos. Bought from Seedsman seeds just got excited and had to tell someone.

• Like Like x 2
  3. May 8th indoors

[​IMG]

After putting her outside May 24th into a 30 gallon fabric pot to yesterday’s pic

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. What's up growers! Tried a journal previously and just didn't care to keep up. Even after with all the photos I dont want to finish. With that being said I did want to share my new set up. I upgraded to a 3x3x6 tent, new 260w QB 2-288 v2 rspec light. First time in coco/perlite mix and just ended the net last night. Growing 2 Purple kush with floraflex nutes. B1 and b2 in the mail. Share your thoughts

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. The QB's should work out really well in that space , i've just finished my second grow with them and i am mightily pleased.

• Like Like x 1
  6. One plant in the shower with 4 weeks of veg ,11 weeks of flower = 490 grams of dried buds.
    I will be doing a manicure of the harvest at a slow pace and should end with about 400g or so . Yum.
    I think that's about as much as is possible in a 30'' x 30'' space , any more crowded and there will be no air flow. DSCN4346.JPG DSCN4336.JPG DSCN4338.JPG DSCN4349.JPG DSCN4351.JPG
    I am using 2x qb288's at 230 watts.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Smallest seed i have ever planted, Bag seed.

Honestly surprised it popped up.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. What are you growing in? Nutes? I would be thrilled with half that.

9. #14069 wombat#, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    THC Pro+ buffered coco, no perlite mixed in .
    Growrite part A and B and Budrite nutes , i'm not sure if you can get them outside of Oz.
    The best improvement i have made was the qb288's,
    the first grow with them was 4 plants that made 330 grams and this time just one plant for 400g+.
    i was using a Mars blurple light that chewed 300 watts and only ever got 4-5 ounces.
    The quantum boards are just fantastic.
    If i was buying them now i would get the 3500K with the added 660nm red diodes.
    edit: i also use cal/mag when needed and Canna P/K 13/14 during flower.

• Like Like x 2
  10. First grow, got a homemade strain called "blue steel" why idk my wife's uncle made it and gave me seeds. Also I just started germination of 6 gorilla glue #4 today. I'm praying for at least 1 female!

Attached Files:

11. Cloning for a big sog with a scrog.
    Strawberry Aurora and Blood Orange Sorbet

The strawberry Aurora was gifted by Ironhead and is the best strawberry strain I've ever tasted or smelled. The Blood orange sorbet was crossed by me and is a mix of blood orange tangie by Crockett family and sunset Sherbet. The BOS is basically a super powered sunset Sherbet, twice as frosty, thicker, denser nugs, with a hint of fresh fruit. I almost wanted to call it creamcicle because of how it tastes... Still may... Lol IMG_20190816_101102.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Found out my "home made strain" isn't actually a cross breed! Blue Steel is a strain from the 90's... A strain referenced by cypress hill in some of they're songs.

• Like Like x 1
  13. question from a newbie; what kind of lighting and ventilation setup is recommended for a 2x2x4 tent. looking for low key quiet and not a good smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Crazy node spacing on these two white rhinos . [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Day 49 flower today in my 2x4 tent.
    Cookies kush, QB320w v2 rspec
    Did a flush two days ago for first time. Going to do it again in a few days. My first grow I have no idea how much bud I will harvest[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. Here's an update. Flipped to flower 1 week ago.

Attached Files:

17. Looks damn good!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Your lights are far

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. I have a similar size space and want it to look like that

20. What size container did you use?