**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. I totally want to try FIM at some point too lol, less recovery and 4 main pipes! Did your FIM yeild??

I wouldn't ever do shit to an auto - lst those babies all day long. Way too finicky to try and top them! Generally speaking at least. Nice looking auto!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks brother.. my fimmed plant turned out to be male i culled him asap so no yeild from it..

Theirs a guy doing the comparative grow that topped his autos.. were all waitting on feed back/results of it..

Vegging outside the flower tent
    Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 1
  3. Morning pic of my girls. Sprouted 01/27/19. Going to switch to 12/12 in the next two weeks or so.

GG#4

[​IMG]

My own cross that I call Northern Malawi Mystery. Looks Sativa to me.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

• Like Like x 3
  4. [​IMG]

4 plants from clone Sour Tangie with continuous topping and LST almost ready for the flower tent. One in the back right big nugs fast strain, mainline started going to veg for a long time to fill a 3 by 3 tent.
    Below pics from the mother plants of the Sour Tangie I just harvested, which I monster cropped from their mothers and did some lst [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  5. Flower day 48 for Barney's farm red diesel. Definitely one of my favorite strains I've grown so far based on looks and smell alone. If they smoke anything like the red diesel I had like 7 years ago I'll be very happy :D, keeping a clone around for sure
    Flower Day 44.jpg
    Flower Day 47 (2).jpg Flower Day 47 (1).jpg
    Flower Day 47 (3).jpg

• Like Like x 5
  6. Some flash shots just before lights on DSCN8324.JPG DSCN8331.JPG DSCN8326.JPG DSCN8328.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  7. A few different grows DSCN8385.JPG DSCN8387.JPG DSCN8386.JPG DSCN6569.JPG DSCN7743.JPG DSCN7758.JPG DSCN7761.JPG DSCN7754.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  8. Just beautiful as always man. Do you mainline or just lst/supercrop/lollipop your ladies? Looks like the latter, but I wanted to ask because I never saw a close up enough of the stems to know for sure. Always looks like donkey diks in the end!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Thanks bro! No mainlines in there. Looks like some of them weren't even topped. I like to top at least once these days, but no supercrop, I didn't see a benefit to it when I've tried it. I do keep the bottoms cleaned out to send the power to the tops. The scrog helps with training but this current grow is uneven so light goes all over the place and there's plenty of air circulation
    DSCN8324.JPG DSCN8331.JPG DSCN8326.JPG DSCN8316.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. Day 67 for my red diesel babies, the chop is coming up :)!
    Flower Day 67 (2).jpg
    I never looked at the sides of this freaky fasciated lower bud, it's chunkier than I thought
    Flower Day 64 (2).jpg
    Flower Day 67 (3).jpg
    Flower Day 67 (4).jpg

• Like Like x 7
  11. [​IMG]
    Cookie Monster x (original Haze x Skunk #1)

• Like Like x 5
  12. Critical purple from growers choice

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  13. Girl scout cookies

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Dont really know where to post these so i thought here will be great!!

Colas filling up with white hairs soon to be buds..

Cant wait to see some bud production.. all 3 plants will yeild me a nice haul this time around ill really have a lot of bud now.. all from autos with a lil training and blowing them up to beasts!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Growing with kind soil and ffof. This morning I noticed about half the plant is now starting to show some yellowing in the leaves. Buds are putting on weight, have a lot of orange pistils. Hopefully some leaves will make it to finish out the next couple weeks?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Decided ill try & move these plants as much as i can for as long as i can and place them under the QB’s during the day time from 10am that the blurples cone on till 10pm when the blurples go off ill place them back into darkness for 12 hrs till 10am the next day..

I hope theyll make good with this perfect spectrum and high ppfd of close to 1000ppfd..

I didnt like the way they look flowering under blurples so i rather try moving them teice a day to sit under the qb’s..

They cant use the qb’s alone cause ihave autos flowering in 18/6 under them also..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  17. Week 4 rouge valley wreck
    0503191316.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. Hi guys, long time listener, first time caller.
    I'm going to be making a vlog journal, and posting weekly updates of my grows as well as a handful of grow-offs.
    I'm trying to get a feel for my intro vids first. I'm going to be changing up the logo, and have different lengths for different types of vids.
    Anyway, I won't spam you with them, but if you'd like to see and add input, I'd be happy to show them.
    Thanks

19. Back right GG#4 on week 4 of 12/12
    Back left GG#4 on week 1 of 12/12
    Front right Sour Diesel on week 1 of 12/12
    Front left Blue Cheese on week 1 of 12/12

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Happy with the tent and all my flowers..

No real def/burns going on.. everythings smooth..

5 in flower tent during the day & 2 flowering in closet..

Ppfd in high value in the tent.. over 960!!

Closest canopy to light is 7-8”.. now thats close but she really seems to not be bothered by it at all..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3