**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. IMG_4738.JPG IMG_4739.JPG IMG_4910.JPG IMG_4913.JPG IMG_4914.JPG IMG_4916.JPG IMG_4918.JPG Ran a pack of Exotic Genetix "Shiraz" Grape Sri Lanka x Mint Chocolate Chip.. def some leaning into that grape chocolate funk, some sweeter on a candied grape profile. Medium to tall structure, super cropped lateral branches & caught up nicely. Super soil mix, aloe vera in veg, coconut water powder from build a soil throughout, little Dynagro Bloom, mammoth P throughout til flush and recharge til week 4 flower. Took um down after 70days, all milky tricks with 20% amber. Quick onset uplifting focused euphoric and tastie! I should've kept cuts! ‍♂️

• Like Like x 3
  2. You take a pic ofyour computer screen? ha Leaves look black purple

3. Whats up with this grow

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #13864 gummsy, Feb 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    First time growing in a tent with a proper light, very excited :). Most I've harvested out of my closet grows with cheapo lights was around 4oz off of 4 plants, hoping I'll get much more under this 1000w hps. The smaller 1 is a few weeks behind the other 3 and just went into 12/12 tonight.

Edit: Looking back at a lemon skunk grow journal I did on here the most I've yielded was actually a little over 10oz, don't know why i thought it was 4oz lol

5x5 Tent, Barney's Farm Red Diesel, Day 11 of 12/12
    Flower Day 11.jpg

Plan on filling the tent up next go

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sour Tangie 4 by 4 tent 600w HPS

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  6. New clones going wish me luck on them as my last ones didnt take root.. 2 Sour Diesel!!

[​IMG]

7. Harvest later tonight or early tomorrow..

Enough amber and all cloudy a.f = harvest tiiiiime.. lol
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These are from a different plant in the tent.. their all ready!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Make sure they have drainage holes. Biggest mistake I made starting out

9. If you look real real closely you can see holes on the bottom their bud.. can ya see em’??

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I’m new at growing (second grow) but has anyone ever seen a plant grow like this without any kind of LST or scrog or anything? Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining lol. She looks sweet. I was just curious if this is maybe because of the strain or something? Nothing like the last ones I grew. Looks mostly like main colas. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ive yet to see it happening with out LSTing but she still looks A-1 great!!

Did u maybe drop something on her or maybe dropped her earlier in her life and mightve cut a piece off (kinda like accidently/unintentionaly/unknoticably topped or fimed her that caused her growth structure to change up..

Thats just the most logical thing i can come up with..

12. It’s highly possible but I do watch them pretty closely. My wife thinks I watch them too closely lol. I still have another seed so I’ll try it again next grow and see if she does the same. It’s a Sweet Tooth from Barney’s seeds.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Any idea how long before she’s done. Her trichs are still clear. Next week will be 8 weeks flowering. I counted 8 weeks after first sign of flower as well.

14. You say theirs clear trichs.. atleast wait for cloudy b-4 considering harvest.. i usually go flower till i see a couple amber in every trich shot i take..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Threw the a.c.c in the tent since theirs space(alot more light for her) moving her back home b-4 this photo goes back to bad.. & bring her back in the morning for the extra light

Shes about 4weekd into flower and the unknown photo is just anout done.. maybe another week now, if that..

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks like you topped early and then left it.

17. Could be a mutation, 1 of my clones I took off my red diesels is growing 2 heads without being topped. Nice little girl you have there :)

My red diesels from barney's farm are starting to pack on some frost, day 21 flowering :love-mj2:. Day 11 for the younger one
    Flower Day 21 (2).jpg
    Flower Day 21 (5).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sour diesel @9 weeks of flower.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. How did your Sour Diesel grow? I am starting a Sour Diesel tonight along with a Sweet Tooth, GG#4 and Blue Cheese. I was wondering how tall the Sour D is going to get. I’ve only grown Indica and Hybrid so far.

20. Stressin plant by splitting stalk to resinate more.. hopfully!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2