**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Shit from Mr. Nice.
    Took down the Shit and drying in my tent. I put some breathable fabric on my scrog and It made a bud hammock! Ready to put these straggly NHS (Northern LightsxHazexSkunk)in there. I think the sativa should be allowed to stretch out. Haze (sativa) can explode in the 10-12th week of flower. They look shitty now, but they just got into the 7 gal pots today and will get into their final home under intense light in the tent in a few days. I took my first attempt at clones from them. That's the dome in the middle.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Amnesia Haze. My favorite.
    1 plant in my little 5x5 tent.
    DSCN6735.JPG DSCN6765.JPG DSCN6767.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #13783 ramman, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    I'm gonna try my hand at growing. I've got a 4x3x6 tent that is partitioned into a 3x3 and a 1x3 (two shelf).
    I've got a 600w air cooled hood in the big side and (soon) a 300w led for the small side. Right now I've got 5 Solo cups in the small side with a homemade CFL reflector that is housing 6 - 13w bulbs for starting the seeds. I've got a 6" inch fan for exhaust and a 4" for intake to try keep the main tent cool.
    Just put into soil today...2 White Cookie and 3 Green Crack.
    I have a feeling that one of the GC was a dead seed as it didn't sink at all after a 20 hr soak. Then I moved to paper towel and it didn't break a taproot either. But I planted it anyway and will toss it if nothing comes up in a week.
    The WC seeds were taking longer to get the taproot then the GC but I planted all today into a Sunshine #4 mix with some extra Perlite and a little EWC
    Here's a couple pics of my beans before I planted. I took the pics with the Groots app and not sure how to access them so I'll screen shoot them.
    Wish me luck!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Eric! The Amnesia Haze is a long grow, about 5 months overall, but the high is so uplifting and inspirational that it's worth it. It's a big yielder too, at least the strain I got from Seedsman was.

5. I am quite familiar with Amnesia haze. lol If you like sativa it rocks! That's a super thick main cola for a sativa man. I hope I get 1/2 that much from my biggest plant (purple Kush) that's an orange 5 gallon home Depot bucket she's in for size reference. IMG_20180704_133215.jpg IMG_20180704_133145.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dude your plant looks great and is gonna be a monster!

7. Thanks bro, I hope to do pretty good but this is my first grow.
    Here's my 4x4 a few days ago
    IMG_20180704_111626.jpg IMG_20180704_133322.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sup guys. And gals? Transplanted yesterday and just topped a few minutes ago.. multiple strains including GSC and Gorilla Glue #4. I wanna say im on week 3 but i dont really keep track of weeks passing by until flowering starts . Heres b4 n after the transplant . They look alot happier. Just started providing nutes since in using coco/perlite some slight yellowing occurred.
    Before
    20180710_135349.jpg After 20180711_090901.jpg
    ALMOST rootbound 20180710_141821.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. You'll get your tent dialed in if you budget for it. Lights, fans, pots, nutes, whatever it needs to be a nice place for plants to grow! It takes some time to make a proper grow space.
    DSCN6163.JPG DSCN7297.JPG DSC_0053.JPG DSC_0040.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  10. #13791 New2growErik, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Yep, This first run was a test to see what I like. All different veg times and containers from 12/12 from seed like my blue knights to 6 week veg like that tall and purple Kush and some in between. I just wanted to learn what would work best for me in the future and I think I know what to do now.
    I'm gonna do FFOF soil and FoxFarm dirty dozen nutes. Add one more LED pannel next time and plant 8 in 5 gals after 1 month veg in 1 gals no coco I don't think. Maybe add a few reptile lights but I don't think I'll be messing with CO2 either right now. Yeah, unless these 12/12 from seed blow me away as far as production I think I know what I want to do next.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Experimenting is good and you're working at it bro! If you're gonna use fox farm bag dirt, I strongly recommend that you use at least 50% compost or natural dirt. I've had poor results from all of the bag dirt when used by itself. I've used coco loco, strawberry fields, Ocean forest, FFof and others and none are good by themselves. I consider them ammendments to real soil. Coco Loco is the best of the bunch in my experience. I mix it with peat compost and used soil from a nursery and it works great like that. Hybrid coco/soil.

12. I've been thinking about hybrid soil/coco. Don't you have to flush coco and monitor PH more when using that medium? I'm sure I could do it but I have also heard nothing tastes like full soil. Do you notice a difference in flavor when you use coco?
    Are the yields better?
    Just curious....learning :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. #13794 Schplakken, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    I feed twice a week with some runoff. I feed really high ph, like around 8ph. The runoff is around 6-6.5 ph. That seems to allow them to get nutrition from a wide ph spectrum. I always add cal/mag because coco inhibits them from absorbing. The coco seems to act as a buffer and ph stabilizer. In my experience, soil brings out turpines for taste and smell much better than coco but yield is better in coco, so I mix them and usually have a little bit of both worlds.
    This stuff is by far the best cal/mag I've used. It only takes 1ml per gal. Botanicare and Gen. hydro cal/mag is 100x more expensive than this. This bottle is over a year old and has grown dozens of plants and still is half full. DSCN7366.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  14. Please help, my cat rubbed his head on my leaf and now these are on 2 of them. Any ideas, 20180713_124945.jpg

From Well Medicated

15. Ca

Looks like a calcium or magnesium deficiency to me. Anyone else? You can fix that with calmag. (see above) what are your lights like? Distance? Water PH? I don't think it was your cat but be careful! Kitties love to eat cannabis.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I'm afraid to start a journal for this chem dawg from seed. It's under the Mars hydro 720 reflector and is not quite a month old. She's been topped once. IMG_20180715_143244031.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. It’s been awhile since my last post.

Here’s what I got going now:
    Random Strain - Bagseed
    All Outdoor
    15 gal Fabric pot with some organic soil from Walmart (low budget at the time of transplant, usually use Fox Farm Happy Frog)
    Using LST training to make her all bushy
    Green Planet Nutrients (MediOne and Liquid W8)
    Mammoth P Microbes (really excited to try this product out!!! My local hydroponic store highly recommended and gave me a test bottle)

Had some pH problems at the beginning because wasn’t properly calibrating my pH meter. But all gucci now!

let me know what y’all think of her!:love-m3j:

18. It’s been awhile since my last post.

Here’s what I got going now:
    Random Strain - Bagseed
    All Outdoor
    15 gal Fabric pot with some organic soil from Walmart (low budget at the time of transplant, usually use Fox Farm Happy Frog)
    Using LST training to make her all bushy
    Green Planet Nutrients (MediOne and Liquid W8)
    Mammoth P Microbes (really excited to try this product out!!! My local hydroponic store highly recommended and gave me a test bottle)

Had some pH problems at the beginning because wasn’t properly calibrating my pH meter. But all gucci now!

let me know what y’all think of her!:love-m3j: