**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. First one is a Northern Lights autoflower from oasisi genetics(had a rough upbringing)
    second is a white widow big bud from female seeds as well as the clones
    and the last is a sweet afghan deliscious fast version

Attached Files:

2. other 2

Attached Files:

3. First time growing. (Did spend a lot of time reading "Growing Elite Marijuana" though. it's a 750-page book on how to grow really good weed)
    Strain: Cali OG Kush / Amnesia Haze from Crop King Seeds
    Lights: "600W" Phlizon LED grow panel
    Room: Hongruilite 2x2x4 tent, ~2Gallon plastic container
    Nutrients: Technaflora Recipe for Success
    Pest control: Fox Farm Don't Bug ME
    Medium: Earthgro plain soil, (with a good amount of Nat Nix mixed to make it less absorbent overall)
    Techniques: Topping, LST/Tying, HST/Pinching

2 week flush starts tomorrow.

decided to flower 2 plants, but ended up having a light dropped on one of them and it split right down the main stem (was topped and tied). was gonna clone each side, but after a week I checked it and thought the white dots that were starting roots were mold or something and that the roots were supposed to grow out of the cut part.

Made plenty of mistakes early on that kind of stunted the plant so it ended up pretty short, but was really healthy and had a massive root system.

I don't have a water filter so have only been feeding it bottled spring water.

I doubt I'll end up with more than 1/2-1oz, but it looks like it's gonna be some exceptionally good bud so I'm happy with it, and it was a successful experimental grow. Recently ordered another tent and light and more seed so I can start up a perpetual harvest.

Would highly recommend the technaflora set. Just know that you should mix it exactly as it says on the mixing chart, and that you can't save pre-mixed nutrient water. Also, early on in the veg stage, and if the plant is on the smaller side, you need to dilute it further.

Also, the General Hydroponics PH up/PH down kit is great. less than a drop will drastically change the PH of a gallon of water, so I end up mixing a few drops with a little water, then taking drops from that. Got it on Amazon for around $20 and it came with a bottle of PH test solution that you can use for around 100-200 tests which is awesome. the PH tests at the hardware store here are around $1 each.

Can't wait to try this weed. It's been frosty as hell since week 4 and right now it smells a little bit like kush but a lot sweeter.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hello! Just sharing!
    DSCN6113.JPG DSCN6177.JPG DSC_0046.JPG DSCN6369.JPG DSCN6375.JPG DSCN6312.JPG DSCN6735.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. IF YOU don' mind me asking how high did you set your panel from canopy? I'e got the new 1200watt super phlizon. Can' seem to find sweet spot. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wtf. I been growing auto's for a year now. well growing weed in general but been growing autos and grew out a few strains. right now I got 5 crystal meth auto's by fast buds. couple big blue auto's under the led. a AK x critical by canuk I'm flushing and a couple small colorado cookies by dutch passion on the go in my diy 4x8 . but these fastbuds are having issues. one is still stretching and I accidently broke the top off it was a hollow stem :s the 2ND last pic is a old pic of how a few looked like. they are purple and look cool af but is it.maybe genetics or something?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. They look good. What do you pull off each one being shorter like that? You got them piled in there. Right on.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've never grown these or any autos by fast buds. but my last plant I got 3oz but weed isn't the best. a greatwhiteshark by canuk but I got a real frosty ak x critical by them that smells amazing I'm flushing rght now that's forsure gonna be alot better but less yeild. I will prob try more dp auto's and get some more blue auto's from seedsman. these two auto's were 3$ autofems from local grow shop and the younger one is Defebtly gonna be a nice yeild for a auto. look how big the branching is. I defo'd her a bit and took a lot of the undergrowth off. I might defo a bit much. and want to stop lsting so much and bowl train but thier all short already so :/[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

9. Not bad bro. Not bad at all. I' not familiar with autos. I have about 10 beans of super sk. And a couple others. Surely your not getting that coverage from just the 1 led panel? Sorry to keep picking your brain. I' curious about the autos now

10. Can someone help answer a question of mine possibly? 2 out of my 18 plants appear to be suffering from heat stress, their upper leaves are canoeing upwards and I've never seen pot leaves go quite like this lol. It's 21°C in my tent at the canopys level. I've been watering them all the same so I know it's not over watering, pH is dialed in at 6.2 (coco) I'm kinda puzzled! Thoughts?? 20180611_193111.jpg 20180611_193114.jpg IMG_20180610_194938_900.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #13771 growNepal, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Here are my girls at day 42 of flower. Really liking the frost. They are in 3 gallon pots. So I feed them a lot via teas.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Can someone help.me with my purple.urkle seedling? Its discolored and just showed over night. Its receiving no nutes, nor has it ever.

From Well Medicated

13. Help? No nutes have wver been giving. 20180616_150212.jpg

From Well Medicated

14. Almost looks like lack of N. Yellowing from the bottom up. Just my first thought

15. Hey, mates. Any suggestions to increase the yield? i heard LST and topping. Anythingelse? Thanks. :passing-joint:

16. I've always topped in veg at 4th node during veg. Then LSTed to spread out canopy. You running Auto/Photo? Medium Soil/hydroponics? Dwc is all I've ever had experiance with. But see great benefits in Dwc. Post photo

• Like Like x 1
  17. #13777 New2growErik, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    Oh yeah, this is my first grow too lol so b nice
    Purple Kush
    IMG_20180703_091259.jpg IMG_20180703_100850.jpg IMG_20180703_100451.jpg my 4x4 FFOF soil, FF big bloom, tiger bloom, and grow Big.
    Week 4 of flowering
    Different strains, veg times, and containers.
    Full tent
    IMG_20180704_111626.jpg IMG_20180704_111514.jpg
    They are under 2xLED Pannels and a dual head flexible led lamp
    I think I'm done with the stretch now.
    How do they look?
    Hash plant
    IMG_20180629_154852.jpg
    IMG_20180704_111714.jpg
    Super animal cookies
    IMG_20180702_144744.jpg IMG_20180702_144737.jpg
    Bag seed
    IMG_20180703_100809.jpg IMG_20180703_100703.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Blah quoting old stuff. My bad

19. They look fine though I would recommend less plants overall next grow or more light. It seems the plants or that are in the outskirts aren’t nearly as filled out as the centered plants. For example the node spacing on the center plants is great but the ones on the sides are a bit more spaced out between nodes.

Less plants in larger pots could really up your game in my opinion just words of advice either way it will be good smoke I’m not saying toss anything just advice for the next grow. Or maybe commit to doing a legit sea of green possibly.

You could also look into monstercropping if you haven’t heard or thought of it.

20. Yeah, I know. I'm doing 8 next time with 1 month veg and 5 gals with 1 more light and to fix this time I'm harvesting once (the good ones) then re-veging (monster cropping) some that need it. I'll plant a lot less next time, these are such a pain to feed/water all these lol

• Like Like x 1