**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. 0107182000.jpg I pulled these last 2 Afghanis from the grow chamber several nights ago and got way too busy and forgot lol. They had another huge flush of pistils and starting to stretch. Curtains for these girls. 0107182002.jpg 0107182025a.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. #13722 Elfeen, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    mani1 - Copy.jpg mani2 - Copy.jpg
    These plants have been a nightmare after I fucked up lighting schedules with them, running them on 12/12 for a month or so. They're finally at the point nearly 3 months later (lol) where I can set them up for a manifold, and honestly I've got a good feeling about them now.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Quick update from a while back. Here's what some good ole LST and a no name chinese light can get ya :D
    WP_20180112_10_30_53_Raw_LI__highres.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. High Blades. Day 24 of flower for my HSO blue dream. In amended FFOF using GO Go Box line of nutrients. 600 watt Solis Tek Ballast with Ushio HPS bulb.

I think she’s happy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. My father started growing a small batch of plants to assist my mother and her chronic crohns inflammation because i live in one of the states that is slow to adapting to change.

I taught him the basics of growing, light timing, ph, nutes, LST and gave him some seeds.

I stopped by to take a couple photos and see where he's at. I'm guessing the 2 plants on the right have 3 weeks left but it's hard to tell. The buds are smaller than average but the plants are very bushy. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Glad to hear your mom is getting much needed medicine !!! We gotta be the change, one family, neighborhood, and community at a time.

7. 0124182057.jpg 0124182057a.jpg 0124182058b.jpg Here's old school mixed landraces from Mexico(and south)! Looks like I'm gonna have a mess o schwag! I artist brush pollinated a branch on each one and only got 7 seeds between the 2 plants, which is really the only reason I'm growing them. The leggiest one has the most killer lemon smell, the other I'm still undecided about. But around week 8-9 they are really ramping up resin output, still have a lot of weeks to go. 400HPS, 9.6 gallon pots ffof

• Like Like x 3
  8. So I got a suggestion from @Grandsouls and I am going to start here..I germinated 4 seeds and 3 of them are survivors..my first mess up was putting all the seeds to germinated in the same container..it worked and all 4 popped however when I transferred them to the cup I should have started in one didn't make it.. they are only 12 days old today. I have them under 6 40 watt t12s because that is what I have laying around at my house. Right now the 3 finger leaves are trying to come through..my grow space is In a built in room that I use as my office/room. I used plastic I had and wrapped around like a tent..then cardboard for an outside wall..then I framed a wall for an open end..I don't know how to talk then add a picture then talk again so all pictures for this post will be at the end...( This time lol) I they are in small quart conatiners and are with some organic seed starting soil..I. Still fighting myself on the best mix for my veg and bloom soil..the final resting spot lol...I will be ordering a Mars hydro 600 for my 48x44 space..I will hopefully like it so much I get another..anyways..I'm nervous to post but thanks for being here and spreading the knowledge!! And again thank you to @Grandsouls for inspiring me to share something! 15174434378062008678066.jpg 15174435000982012154362.jpg 1517443530793626107663.jpg 1517443578954342417227.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. #13729 generic98547, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Definitely the best meds possible for Crohns. Maybe grow a few different kinds high THC, High CBD, an even THC/CBD mix... Pretty much every aspect of the buds help. The buds don't seem small at all though... The longer sativa looking plants have smaller buds but that's not uncommon that it may take a long time go flower the others look right on track though.

10. It's like a jungle.......

IMG_3385.JPG IMG_3388.JPG IMG_3376.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. These old sativa girls going on between 5 and 6 months are putting on the resin. Hopefully ripeness will be soon. Tired of growing them lol 0202182051.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Right before chop :weed: a gallon jug for size reference if you can see it :toke: IMG_3390.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  13. Damn that is nice! . Did you already clean off all the fan leaves?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes, all the fan leaves were picked off before I took the pics. There were 2 plants that day, this was the 2nd one. IMG_3389.JPG

15. [​IMG][​IMG] harvested my special queens a week or so back and it turned into some frosty shit for sure my frostiest yet from a SQ. QB's and blurple mixed together seem like a good mix to me. I still have two bagseeds going one of which is a Hermie. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]the Hermie is an Apple Jack that came from a # that only had a few seeds in it... Good smoke and a damn good plant genetic wise too minus that Hermie trait... I had a feeling this plant would be a Hermie but it probably won't give me more then a few seeds at most I'm betting. It's just single male parts no clusters so hopefully it's not bad. The other bagseed is a no name from some brick weed that is not a Hermie.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I need some help, i am stuck with only local stores and I'm in search for the perfect nutrients for all stages. Any recommendations?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Look up local nurseries near you im sure at least one or two are bound to carry fox farms nutrients or maybe another similar brand like AN. Also dolomite lime is also a great item to add to the medium to buffer pH and for nutrients. You could use bone meal in flower too both of which can usually be found at a Lowe's or home Depot maybe Walmart. But for the nutrients I'd still recommend looking up plant nurseries near you for that.

Nothing wrong with local stores as long as you look for good local stores... Look up fox farms store locator on Google and it will you show every nursery within a 50 mile radius of you that carries some type of fox farms product. I get great deals on fox farms soil locally versus online because of the shipping size. I also make my own soil too which is something you can definitely look into it's cheap and easy well cheap overall considering how much soil you will have but more pricy versus a bag because youll have bags worth.

Fox farms link Where to Buy

18. [​IMG]

Think maybe this is good luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Nice young seedling.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app