**No time for a Journal? Update here.. Any skill level welcome**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by samson32, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Well I put two monster crops into flower today in some homemade air pots. Right now they are in a new set up so hope they work out. I left one monster in the veg box. It looked sick so I hope the new bigger pot with fresh soil and all that room to herself helps out. Here's a picture dump. The last one is of monster still in veg. Might user her as a mother plant. Idk yet. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Purple haze auto by genofarms

1466139268288.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ghost Train Haze #1
    62th day

_DSC0064.jpg _DSC0068.jpg _DSC0071.jpg _DSC0075.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. How long does that strain usually take?

5. It says about 65-80 days. Today it's their 65th day on bloom and i'm goint to cut them off by the end of this week.

6. They look like they might still swell up a bit if they are an 80 day strain.

7. Yes, you are most probably right. I also think they can spend a few more days under light. Anyway I've been informed that this phenotype can be harvested before the 70th day, so it looks like I will rely on the color of trichomes when it comes to the harvest.

8. Right on. It looks like it will be some killer smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Purple haze Auto I got as a freebie from Genofarms.
    Says it's a 70 day strain and I'm currently at day 37 so about halfway there.
    When it was young and just showing pistils, I would rub the sugar leaves and it smelled like strawberry starburst. Now when I rub em it smells like Ether and candy lol very strange and complex. I can't wait to see, taste and smell the final product!
    1467085146589.jpg
    15 gallon pot
    1467085170722.jpg
    1467085194577.jpg
    1467085220077.jpg
    1467085231389.jpg
    1467085239034.jpg

Should be done the end of July. I'll post an update then.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Well it's been a week of drying 73 degrees and 40-60% RH girls were nice and crispy with some flex in the stem and into the jars they went today. total dry weight of the quality bud was 624.97g 22.32oz or 1.39lbs not bad for a first grow individual plant weights shown in the picture enjoy everyone!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Oh and I almost forgot updates of the next round two blue dream and two blue cheese about 3 weeks for seed going to try mainlining with this round and see how it goes! Anyone with experience or insight on this method please share![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. 1K hortilux hps
    360 watts of cfl and 64 watts of blue leds,.

Calling it almost enough light in a 4x4x7' box,

...loading 2 gdp's and one sd...

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Just throwing out a update the first two pics are my first batch 4 the white and 6 fire Og is organic dirts 60/40 perlite ....they are in there 2nd day of flower the next 2 pics are same set up but there all mothers there blue berry sour d master og boroboro mad mittin heavy duty fruity incredible power medical glue ... The two on the right are bag seed and recovering atm

Sent from my 5054N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. Looking forward to see the purple haze updates. That's a strain my school buddies would big up alot. That and white widow I think they was new strains back then mayb 2001 ish.

• Like Like x 2
  14. How do we learn about pheno types, does every strain have different pheno types. Could I find out of lowryder and auto#1 have different pheno and how to find out which I have.

I'm guessing pheno is kinda like dog breeds ther the same breed but the pups have different colours and patterns.

• Like Like x 1
  16. See my climate benefits having a LED , side CFL set up in a 2x2 scrog.. I have an awesome vent system. My temps are 73-80° highest n lowest. Humidity around 46% - even tho room tent is in is ALWAYS humid, n around 90°

17. IMG_20160711_222941.jpg
    The negative pressure from that 390cfm exhaust fan tho. :)