No till Novice

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MikeyTheRucc, May 19, 2021.

1. Got some more pics of the triches in from the girl in the back about 50 ish or more days flowering.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Maybe just the plant finishing up?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. I sure as heck hope so! But the stems are all turning red and there even some red streaking in the main trunk. I think it may be a phosphorus def mixed with a high soil p.h. the buds look really nice and are producing a crazy amount of resin I can't even touch the buds with my finger being wet with resin. I just added some fresh compost as a top dress to see of that helps with my ph issues before I think about trying to add crabshell for phosphorus.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Some strains just go red like that. Ive never thought it was a big deal, and often those plants are the nicest ones.
    Cooler than ideal soil and/or air show the same look as pH being to high when it comes to P uptake. If you want to try and fix it, raising temps might be easier than better than trying to adjust the soil pH. FYI, most organic P amendments have quite a bit of Ca, which might actually work against you by actually raising the pH making it worse. You can just end up with real P rich soil where all the P isnt available due to pH lockout.
    Cheers
    Os

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Here are some pictures of them now. They both have had yellowing and dying fan leaves since this second week of flower, and the buds themselves are growing and healthy. (producing an insane amount of resin) but I think I may try and put an heat mat under them to give them some warmth because all the fan leaves dying like that doesn't seem right in my gut. About 90% of the leaves on one plant are dried out or yellow and fall off with barley a touch and about 30٪ are yellow and drying out and I'd say another 40% of the leaves are purple on the other girl. Temps have stayed around 70-75F. My tap waters ph sits at about 6 ph and my soil probe is telling me the soil is at 8 ph. I'm checking after I water a gallon of water into each of the 10# smart pots.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. After seeing that pic, they look hungry. How much longer till harvest? They are eating themselves.
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 1
  7. So these plants have only been in flower for about 3 weeks I planned to go another 4 at least, I have been giving mostly water to it as I've had nute burn issues in the past. I have a kelp and neem tea going now I can feed to them, I'll get back onto the no-till water schedule they have on the revisited thread. I was so unsure what was causing all this I only was giving water to be safe. I've got a compost tea going now (kelp,neem) that ill feed today and hopefully again two days later

8. #108 MikeyTheRucc, Oct 18, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    Just adding some pics of the original bagseed plant I started the thread out with. Harvested 90 grams off of her and did not separate lower buds from tops when curing. I'm currently 8 days into cure. I've got two more bagseed plants occupying the tent as of now and once those are all done I'm going to take a day or two and clean the tent with some cleaning products and try to think of a way I can have all my plants off the ground and catch runoff water and pitch towards the front of the tent so I can collect it or get rid of it. Well I guess I'm just riffing at this point, but you'll have to forgive me I have smoked herb in a week since I just got home from the UK. Well talk to you all soon![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. So here we are one month later and I'm going to chop these girls down in a few minutes![​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Great frost!
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm back with another no till grow. This time I'm running 4 autos (pineapple express #4) by g13 labs started them last week with two breaking soil 03/20 and two still under soil (germinated at a later date) I've got my pots off the ground on a wood pallet held up by blocks to keep them from getting too cold. More to come soon it's nice to be back.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2