No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Or ya know you can use alfalfa as a cover crop. Straight chop and drop is where its at. First time using alfalfa in conjunction with the clover can't wait to see them side by side.

2. Great minds think alike! I already mentioned it to the boss. ;)

P-

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Supplemental lighting? What’s the main light source? Is it a greenhouse of sorts? Sorry for all the questions lol I’m trying to start a micro cultivation facility in Canada and just trying to get input from all angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. The sun...pretty sure it's a greenhouse

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That’s a pretty intense greenhouse

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Modern greenhouses have supplamental lighting that turn on automaticaly not only when it gets dark but also if there is a cloud or UFO blocking the sun and turn back off when the sun is back out, unless of course the UFO destroyed earth during that time, then it might not turn back on.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's all good! Yes, it's a Nexus greenhouse. As Scoobie mentioned it's fully automated. Personally, I think it's the future of cannabis.

Om shanti,

P-

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. i swear, i HATE when that happens, Three frickin' times last grow we were interrupted by those pesky UFO's. Thank god at least all three times the earth wasn't destroyed but always a concern of course ion those situations.
    That last UFO group were very odd looking.... <_<

• Like Like x 2
  9. I agree P, there is no reason not to use the sun and reduce that carbon footprint for growing cannabis. Between recycling/compostable packaging and sun grown cannabis this industry could do a lot towards that carbon reduction. It kills me to see #5 non-recyclable plastic used by one of our dispensaries. There is only so many bottles I can repurpose.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hey you guys!!! I haven't posted in here for over a year. Good to see there's still such knowledge ad pros in here

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. The sun...the future and past of cannabis

• Like Like x 2
  12. the sun? who ever heard of growing a plant under the actual sun?? my god man, that's why they make artifical lights!

growing under the sun... what a crazy idea!! :blink:

:lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. People grow outside?? Will wonders never cease...

• Like Like x 4
  14. #15294 Dreadhed, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    One bulb 384.6 yotta watts!! (38460000000000000000000000 watts)
    P.S Anyone know how to type 10 to the power of 26? I cant even copy paste it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. 10^26 is how we typed it back in the olden days.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Why didn't i think of that?...

• Like Like x 2
  17. You mean like this.
    A5F28E09-AAE0-414F-AA35-5F22F00C2D51.jpeg FCC601E0-C248-4A60-82F7-0A74B43C0DAF.jpeg FC7B1A59-C903-4EB7-90EE-B76BCD83F4CC.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. that's badass man! as it has been said a time or two, "FUCK YEAH"! :hookah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  19. No no no you got it all wrong, you use the sun with solar panels to power your LEDS:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1