No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. I’ve gotten to the point I just infuse coconut oil w/lecithin in the sous vide and strain into a jar. I will state I use dry ice hash from nug. I take about a “00” cap amount with ice cream and I’m down. @BrassNwood makes wicked caps also. It’s all from bad kitty tech in the edibles section of GC.

• Like Like x 2
  2. That's sweet. Ive never tried making caps or anything, we all like our brownies lol. Ya I might actually just start decarbing in the oil if i can maintain consistent temp, oven is actually not very consistent for keeping a temp..

3. Nice

You don't add lecithin to boost?

4. Oh yea,and his 26 drop caps I hear will make your wife ask..."honey.....are you still breathing"?

5. I do ya but not as much as i've read called for. Maybe half or less even. The only way you could possibly get it more potent is infuse concentrates. As long as you decarb reasonably within the optimal time/heat you wont lose much conversion or degrade any.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yea I know BNw has those down to a science.

Sounds like strong meds.

7. Just the plain steps simple once more, not sure his method but this is guaranteed to knock your socks off. Crunch all plant stuff up to fairly fine. Finer the better really. Decarb in oven @ 110c for 1hr30. spread evenly (1/3 inch thick) on parchment paper cut to fit a tin foil pouch (It will not reach 110c inside the pouch as far as I can tell, thats okay), seal pouch, bake. let sit til steam settles inside, drop in 65c ish (simmer) oil w/ 1-2 caps lecithin per cup oil (other say more maybe. unnecessary imo), make sure just enough oil to cover all plant matter, just in a pot on the stove or crock pot for 3 hrs. Strain. Ez.

If you're a heavy smoker, try just 1/4 tsp to start if you used kief (maybe double this for sugar leaf) or 1/2 if you want to be absolutely blasted. 1.25 tsp? Jesus you'd be in another dimension.

I once, during a shitty mental health period, drank about 1/4 cup of melted coco oil made w/ sugar leaf (thank god it wasnt kief). I was having trouble walking, talking, I sat on the back porch and melted into the chair basically, every sound and feeling was amplified beyond belief. It was super, super intense. I then slept for literally 16 hrs straight without waking up once.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sounds like your method works well.

Sorry,not 1.25 tsp,thought 1 tsp was 20 drops(its like 98).
    Edited that to 26 drops.

I believe BNw uses his spent material in alcohol then reduces it to a thick tar which he adds to caps,he says the Kief caps are 2x as potent.

9. Just tossing this out there, tea is another good option for decarb and consumption without combustion.

• Like Like x 2
  10. #13690 Sc00byD00bie, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    You will most likely ruin the pump if you use it with oil, the instructions say to use it with water only (I have the same unit)

Filled with oil and used the same way as you would a sous vide just need a container that won’t melt to put the bud in (not sure if a vecuum plastic would hold)

I linked it in the previous page

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Just had another crazy idea:
    Salt raises the boiling temperature of water, so how much salt would you need to add to raise the boiling point of water to 103c? or to 110c?

12. #13693 BrassNwood, Nov 16, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes.

5 grams Hash-Kief-Weed-Shatter-Wax-whuteva
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.

This came from BadKats thread and I've stripped it down to the bare minimums of time and steps until it was as strong as possible for my little medical issue.
    Fills about 30 (0) sized capsules @ 100-150 mg each. Not for the newbeee users as it'll take their head off and boot it across the room.
    The tiny cat food dish in stainless steel is perfect for this as it can jump from hot oven to freezer and back to oven with no fear of shattering like my first glass dish did.
    The Mr. Coffee mug heater keeps the sludge hot for easy cap filling.
    I stopped counting after I hit 10,000 of them made and consumed.
    :)
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    In extreme pain I've reached 10 caps per day but it leaves me really stoned or amped beyond even my comfort zone.
    For sleep grade oil add 4 or more additional heat and freeze steps as the longer you process the more CBN is produced.
    My biggest complaint from people I give them to is the stuff is to speedy and it keeps people awake tripping their Balls off for 8 hours.
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kats original thread.
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  13. I must've missed something because I hadn't seen anyone talk about using oil in them but I have considered using oil as the liquid in a sous vide style decarb set up (just not with one of those devices). I decided it'd be too messy and too complicated.

14. Why not just use an "instant pot"

It's large
    It's sealed 100%
    It's temp adjusted by the degree
    You can buy different colored gaskets(one for meds one for food)
    Am I missing something?

15. No it was just my idea to use a home deep fryer along with one of those digital temp controllers to control the fryer with and use it in the same manner as you would a sous vide, only with oil you can get higher temps then water. Then someone suggested using a sous vide machine but those usually are designed to work with water and will most likely get ruined if you try to use them with oil instead (the pump wont hold)

If by instant pot you mean a crock pot then yes its possible and i believe many use one for this purpose. the issue with them however is they will not be as precise as temperatures will fluctuate as well the heating element is on the bottom so there will be different temperatures within the inner cooking space. for most people tho that would most likely be more then enough.
    If you watch the video I linked two pages back she talks about exactly this.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I found my laser thermometer was all over the place so then I started using an oven safe thermometer like for roasts where the display is out side the oven and there is a cord with a probe in the end. I just bury that in the middle of my material.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah i was thinking of something like this (or better):

18. Fixed that for ya.

• Funny Funny x 3