No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Thanks

I used 30 ml. Because of the label.
    What is the usual dose if adding every 11 days?

2. could be completely unrelated to those mites. Can you post some pics or the whole plant and some close ups of the damage and top of the plant?
    As for gnats, that's usually a sign of too much moister, make sure you have a nice thick mulch layer and train a fan to blow over the top of the mulch so they cant land to lay eggs. IME it's the easiest way to completely get rid of gnats and all you need is a fan.

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 4
  4. Pretty much reaching the end of my supplies for the water regimen, I had this stuff lying around and I'm in peak flower I was wondering how much damage it would do to my living soil, I'm pretty sure the ammonium phosphate is bad just would like some knowledge from this amazing group of organic terrorists

Attached Files:

5. I'd keep it around 5ml or less. Maybe once or twice during flower. It can cause more harm than good especially if you're not familiar with it. My usual recommendation is to not use it at all. YMMV.
    RD

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Absolutely no bueno.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Ya know it's funny, but the longer you grow and especially the more you actually observe (rather than reading internet advice), the less stuff you use or need and the grows get better.

Wet

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Couldn’t agree more! Left out all the extra this flowering cycle and results were the same with water only. Long as you build a quality soil mix, gardening is pretty hands off.

Freedom in Sustainable Gardening

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. This reminds me, I have a nearly brand new bag of TM-7 somewhere, not sure where though lol :confused_2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Me Too !! Some other BioAg stuff also.

Kinda weird to stop using something because it just worked too well. Sorta like putting 130 octane AV gas in a '66 Beetle. LOL Worked great till the engine melted.

Wet

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  11. :lmafoe:
    Wait so im not suppose to use rocket fuel on my Vespa??? This could explain a few things...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Organic nutes:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Wow,great!

And thank you all for making this NT even easier!

But after reading for DAYS on end and building this soil to a tee and ordering Agsil/Neem/full-power and more just in the last few days it's not really needed?

I have seen no revision about this and still so very new to this,I am just following until I get it.
    My garden is stellar other than one mite I found a few days ago.
    What would be a NEW 11 day watering cycle in detail to keep me on the right track?
    I know I need to to keep up a weekly Neem/?/? FF and know it needs to be for a 3-4 day duration to kill the life cycle of the nasties but what should I add to it?
    The Neem needs at least to homogenized using a surfactant yes?
    After I saw there was still a mite (issue) I used 1cc of dish soap(all I had) till Agsil gets here for a quart if FF.
    Transplanted three huge Aloes into no till as well as their 12 pups,is this not needed?
    Although these noob details to most seem trivial and I may seem to just complicate it all to some of you.
    (deleted ramble)
    I'm just trying to digest all of this whilst keeping my girls healthy,i can easily just water but what about weekly top dressing MBP?

14. Those look marvelous,very healthy!
    Is there some place I can look to identify these and learn how to use them for the uses you show?
    Are these plants easily found locally?
    Details like this have not been obvious after reading 130 pages.

Thanks for any information on this.

• Like Like x 1
  15. That’s my bad, should have labeled what’s in those pics! In order, horsetail, Neem trees, Comfrey (B14).

Horsetail and comfrey roots you should be able to find anywhere online. Neem Trees are only sold through one or two nurseries in FL. Living Plants Archives - Neem Tree Farms

Horsetail and comfrey are simple chop & drop. Neem Trees, all parts can be used for IPM and you can make stuff for yourself like lotions, balms, toothpaste, etc from it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. But after reading for DAYS on end and building this soil to a tee and ordering Agsil/Neem/full-power and more just in the last few days it's not really needed?
    Think of it as turbo for your plants uptake. Not needed but can enhance plant growth if used in moderation. I only add it when I apply MBP, so something like twice a month.

I know I need to to keep up a weekly Neem/?/? FF and know it needs to be for a 3-4 day duration to kill the life cycle of the nasties but what should I add to it?

Once a week neem foliar per the normal recipe (check my notes compilation for it under the IPM section). You can use either soap or silica to emulsify.

• Like Like x 2
  17. That's what I needed to hear!!

Thanx guys!!

Also,as far as Agsil,it looks to be a great emulsifier for my Neem/Aloe FF but it's also a great source of silicon.
    But I would assume the MBP would give our plants all it needs just from that?

So now that I have this quart of FUL-POWER,when and where FF/drench would I use it not to harm my girls?

Using 5 ml per gallon?

18. I can't help but notice how much the neem trees resemble "Mountain Ash".
    Are these the same trees you had growing in you room a while back?
    I still think growing neem trees is brilliant!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 2
  19. Does anyone know how long one needs to grow these from sapling to be regularly used the way we need to use them?