No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. You could always ummm check your PH or something :bolt:
    I literally spend a whopping ten minutes a week taking care of my plants, doing my neem foliar and filling the reservoir with tap water, five of which im just staring or taking pics of my plants :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. You are the man I appreciate you taking time out to help me!!!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Last

4. You should be fine sounds like a good plan. As long as it's not super hot like a compost pile or smelling like stinky fresh manure you should be fine I think. I've done fresh with this mix without problems.

5. Thanks do you add worms in the beginning?

• Like Like x 1
  6. @Ddbbcc It's good idea to add the worms I like to introduce them with the lights on so they don't try and leave for the first couple of days or if your outside I like to do it while the sun is out motivates them to dive in. Just make sure your compost source isn't HOT and actually composted and you will be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Assuming your compost component is well aged and you haven't used high N component like alfalfa or blood meal you can use it immediately, otherwise id give it 2-3 weeks from mixing. When in doubt you can always test your soil first with some fast growing veggie seeds like lettuce or basil Etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. What does everyone use powder barley or whole barley and just blend to a powder when needed with a bullet or ninja.

9. Buy whole malted barley. Grind/blend fresh to use

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cool thanks how long is the shelf life??

11. Stored airtight in 50 - 70F. 1 year

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. I store my nutes in a gallon glass fido type jar:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  13. nice thread Poi. One day when I get out of this country club and move to a house with some soil lol. I will be on board too! Robbie714 and GTG Grace etc! Beautiful girls Bro!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Do any of you know of a seed company that I can purchase Do-si-do's from?
    Thanks
    RD

15. excuse my noob asss, but wtf is Do-si-do's if you don't mind lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. What are you guys using to catch water underneath your pots? I've got 15 gallon smart pots and can't for the life of me find any saucer pans that will fit. I'm thinking of going to home depot to see if they carry anything. 22 inch saucer pans are the biggest I can go in my tent area. I've heard of people using those plastic kid pools, which isn't a bad idea. Any Suggestions?

17. Disregard this post

• Like Like x 1
  18. @GSX-R420 You dont need a saucer under the pot. In time you'll learn how to water it properly.

19. It's more of a security you know? I rarely have runoff but I'd rather not get my tent floor wet incase I do get a little runoff.

20. Ok i cannot argue with that and i understand it, but you really dont have to soak the pot to the maximum every time you water it. Give it a good soak every now and then depending on you temps and humidity and the rest of the days keep the mulch layer moist.

• Like Like x 1