No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Just like tzorge suggested .... i actually went to a marbles and granite cuttin n shapin fact and got a huge bag for nothing .... as far as liming agents for your soil and if you cant source gypsum, you can use crab meal or oyster shells flour qhich you can easily source in spain and likely to be free ... good luck budy

Check out my current Organic Fruit Garden:
    DrCannaP's Organic Fruit Garden
    and my previous Organic Run:
    The Doc's 2Strain Trial Organic Run: Tangerine Dream & Pineapple Chunk.
    and my previous QuadStrain grow :
    Thr Doc's 4 strain MMJ garden: CBD Critical Cure and more ;-)
    and my previous TriStain grow :
    The Docs TriStrain adventure: (White Widow, Bubblelicious and Amnesia) Waterfarmed and SCROGed

2. #10582 tejashidrow, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018

These pics are of my currant farming run
    3 plants in 15 gallon fabric pot.

The haze took to mainlineing ( with tomatoe ring)
    The red Dragon ( left) did not.
    And the C99 was planted small.

There is a pic to show my cab. I have about 18 inches head room.

And a better pic of my mainlined haze.

These plants have been 9 days in 12/12

• Like Like x 4

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Depends on the product, MOBT Ritha is 1 tsp per gal. If you had the actual powder, 1-2 tsp per 5 gals. I’ve never used the nuts before.

I’ve been using the Therm70X Yucca Extract for Saponins and a carbon source, does a whole lot of other things too.

Yucca in and of itself is also good for plants, helping with water and nutrient absorption and acting as a plant protection agent. For example, yucca extracts are taking the place of copper sulfate in much of Europe to help prevent and treat fungal diseases such as apple scab. Yucca offers a natural alternative to petroleum-based surfactants and chemical sprays, and it’s completely safe for the environment.

Organic yucca extracts are also a valuable addition to compost teas and other microbial inoculants. Since yucca contains complex sugars, it is a stable carbon source for plant-growth-promoting microorganisms in the root zone. Microorganisms convey many benefits to plants, including the mineralization of organic matter, improved root growth and induced resistance to pests and disease. So over time and with continuous use, yucca will help stabilize soil pH, decrease soil compaction, and increase the availability of essential trace elements to the roots.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. No sir that's dank!

6. Church on Saturday... 20180105_081330.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  7. #10587 MajorToker, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    For sure...nitrogen can be extracted from n2 in the air by nitrogen fixing bacteria. This exchange is vital to a proper fruiting. Excess nitrates in the soil do stop this exchange...most of the reason being that excess nitrates will suppress microbial activity. This will slow P and K uptake to a crawl. Salt is a preservative.

As a no till gardener use the nitrogen cycle to your advantage just as you do the carbon cycle. Clover! To do it right you need x amount of ammonia, nitrite, and nitrates...let it happen naturally. Mucho fatter buds little doggies!

If you ever need to suck up some nitrogen throw down a bit of rye grass seed. It loves it. Your nitrogen will be stored away in a nice slow release form. I run rye on the regular so I know where my C:N ratio sits. I like more clover than rye for sure. But if nitrates get too high the rye will absorb it for you. Long story short...a combo of rye and clover balances N.

Cannabis is both a nitrogen fixer and a dynamic accumulator. It is in fact a weed. Clover doesn't fix the nitrogen...bacteria it attracts do so there you go. Cannabis, the super plant! Doesn't need you as much as you think. Matter of fact my plants don't like me.

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #10588 MajorToker, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    You have excess calcium and/or high pH...its an antagonist to potassium [burned tips] and magnesium [interveinal chlorosis] plants also have trouble dealing with heat and retaining water during potassium shortage...it why a banana cures cramps.

Cramps are caused by muscle dehydration. That's why your plant is wilting so easily. I love rehydrated kelp meal water. Makes them all phototropic and shit!

SoilTesting_Fig2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. I’ll have to try some Rye grass!! I have fenugreek and Dill growing now. I’m pretty sure there is some lemon balm in there somewhere...also when I harvest, all the fan leaves get mulched on the pot.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Great info! Last round I used red clover as cover crop and had great results. This time I used rye gras and they exploded with growth on me in a matter of days. I had to trim it the other day. It's like a lawn now, lol. You can see it in my video.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  11. How old is the plant? IMO looks like plant needs more water. If you have kelp meal/Neem meal I would top dress with a good watering and lay off the bottle additives. A foliar of MO tonic wouldn't hurt either IMO.
    good luck

• Like Like x 1
  12. What happened to the OP of this thread? And Coot? Where did they go?

13. instagram

14. :coffee: No posts since yesterday when Instagram became the new medium? LOL. I'll stay here, Thank-You, although I do occasionally look at it... :poke:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. looks like MOFO is busy selling his tinctures and seeds. Got me some Maya beans from him. Anyone else tried this strain?

• Like Like x 5
  16. I'm about to get some of those for when my pops retires haha he says when he was a kid aculpuco gold was the bees knees

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. I got the Maya and Lotus but have not started any yet.
    I'm still working on my new room and will run the Maya after a trial run of Afghan Kush to get the room dialed in. I am also changing my outdoor setup and plan to see what Maya will do outdoors.

I'm on IG too but I think this is a better place for learning and discussion. Too many egos, shit talking and meme wars going on there, it can be entertaining but I have more important things to do with my time.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I’m running Darkshine by him.
    Darkshine: Gonzo 6 x Lotus (TOVR F2)
    Lotus: The One x Velvet Rush F2
    The One: 1976 Highland Thai x 1971 Kandahar Afghani.
    Velvet Rush: Highland Blue Thai x Afghani 1

Pheno hunted 12x seeds, ended up with a keeper female, Thai characteristics, 8oz plant in 20gal. 9 weeks flowering time.

Doesn’t really smell like anything, other than strong weed, nice day time smoke.

• Like Like x 5
  19. I tried the Aculpuco Gold by Barney’s Farm. Really nice, good yielder, frosty, 10 week flowering time, but totally worth it!

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ya plus its impossible to search replies. IG is useful for reaching out to larger growers and companys. you cant click links people post in reply, images are tiny a lot of things i dont like about ig.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1