No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. this is a male or hermie? 20171107_012757.jpg its confusing me it has the ball on the stem but then it has hairs too

2. Can't tell. The area in question is too blurry.

Can you take another pic'?

3. I've use nematodes, not that brand. I just put a nematode pouch in my 2 gallon chapin sprayer and spray my plants equally. Then I go back and top off each plant with water. Lots of sticky traps too. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks man! I just found a video on YouTube. I can’t run these through my Chaplin but you just add a cup of water to the container they come in and let it sit for 30 minutes it looks like oatmeal after it sits. I’m only going to use half it’s like a 12 ounce container then you mix it with some moist peat moss and top dress it. It’s only a 15g smart pot I’ll just break it up into two applications. a lot of people do buy the spray and they just put it in there Chaplin your right. Yes I have plenty of sticky traps!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. The latest episode of BrownGuy420's Daily Grind on youtube said his outside crop was mostly done. He was going to reamend, add a cover crop, and cover it all with more straw. He hoped the worms would survive the Oregon winter. I was planning on something similar with my indoor notill over the winter, but wasn't planning on a cover crop. For one thing, there won't be any light. I could throw in some cover crop seeds next spring and turn on the (expensive) light, but how would the cover crop grow under 4 inches of straw? What do the rest of you do?

• Like Like x 1
  6. _MG_2621[1].jpg

Having real trouble getting a good shot I guess Im going to give it some more time with my clones. If its a female I guess Ill clone it and run it next time.

7. I don’t see any balls or anything usual to say it’s a male or hermie it may be to soon for me. I look for white pistils, I’m sure someone will chime in.
    Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Id say this is a female from the pictures you provided.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks guys ill give it some more time im leaning towards male though

10. I would clone it up looks female from what I can see.... Does your strain typically have purple stems or do you have a nutrient issue?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Im running two strains and this one all the stems are purple like that. Its triangle kush crossed with loompa headband. Idk if its genetic or what but the other strain looks fine. The plants seem to be hapoy always perky so idk. Im under led too. 20171108_005753.jpg

Heres a shot of the tk you can see its still purple even after a few weeks in the new soil.

• Like Like x 1
  12. @frankslan FWIW every kush plant i've ever seen gets that purpling and esp on the meristem and leaf stems. She looks very healthy. I'm flowering a kosher kush right now and one week ago her pistils appeared just as yours appear. Don't sweat it and LITFA.... please :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gigabud, No-Till soil and used; Silica, MBP, Tonic, Ritha, Yucca, Molasses, ReCharge, Banana FFJ, Shilajit. Bubbled tap water and No CO2 used. In week 8! One more to go!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. So I have been talking to the owner of BOX organics. My dumbass didn't even realize rain water was fertilizer. I thought people simply believed it before they understood a plant. Obviously contains nitrogen and even micro organisms.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Northern lights cross came down this morning. Sunshine and soil - thank you very much!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Looks really nice! Wish I could grow outside!!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Holy shit. There was some errors with my order so i only got the h. Miles.

So I released 2,500 of them, instructions said it was good for 30 square feet but i used it all.

At application last night i could ser literally thousands of mites and aphids. Now about 20 hours later there is no signs of life in my pot. They went crazy and cleaned up the entire thing so fast..

Cant recommend these bugs enough

• Like Like x 5
  18. Thanks - wish I could grow beauties like yours indoors!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Dude my NL5 smells like berries. Bout to trim this bitch. 20171110_213748.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  20. Looking tasty brotha. I wanna do a straight NL, this one is crossed w/ Chronic (NLxSkunkxAK47). Smells like overripe cantaloupe.

• Like Like x 3