No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Who the fuck is mofo?

Perlite is fine, I use it in every mix.

HaGGarD AF

• Like Like x 5
  2. Blasphemer! :bongin::bongin::bongin:... how darest thee thy fucking <cough...hack....wheezer> thou. :smoke:

• Like Like x 5
  3. OP

• Like Like x 5
  4. figures

[​IMG]

HaGGarD AF

• Like Like x 11
  5. Hello and thank you in advance for your help. Hopefully, I can be in a position one day to help someone.

I am starting the MOFO watering schedule. I have fresh Aloe on site. How much fresh Aloe plant should I incorporate into a gallon of water? I'll be using this along with Agsil to water in my MBP as opposed to the flake aloe I have.

Again, thank you for your help.

My

• Like Like x 1
  6. 1/4cup fresh aloe per gallon

• Like Like x 4
  7. Hey No Till crew, hope you're all having a good start to the year. What do you think? The Goji Ogs look ready but then maybe not, I'm hoping to get some of your opinions. 6th cycle, mostly plain water with a couple kelp neem teas and a couple enzyme teas. Cheers!
    Note: the gojis are the tall, lighter colored plants, 2 very different phenos. The Lung Candy x Colombian Red x g13hp is the shorter, darker colored plants. Im bad at figuring out really when to harvest.

IMG_20170110_182432.jpg IMG_20170110_182453.jpg IMG_20170110_182555.jpg IMG_20170110_183419.jpg IMG_20170110_183321.jpg

• Like Like x 11
  8. I chopped my Gogi 2 weeks ago when the trics got cloudy and the smoke is awesome very tasty strong , can't wait till it gets a good cure .

• Like Like x 1
  9. In a recent brownguy420 video (The Daily Grind #151) he said he liked to sprinkle Bokashi on the soil at the beginning of flower and water it in. Does anyone else do this?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hey all. Tried cracking a green crack and a blueberry headband. Both were unsuccessful. :/ anyone know of a good method to ensure this doesn't happen again. As we all know there is so many ways but what works great? I usually use a shot glass and soak them for 24-48 hours until they sink and possibly get a taproot. I had problems this time around and after putting them in my seed starters they failed to pop up. Any help would be great thanks!

11. IME, if they fail to crack in water, I very gently fracture the tip of the seed where the taproot sprouts with my fingernails. It doesn't always work but I have had success.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. I will try bottled water next time as well. Haven't had any issues otherwise but maybe they can't handle the tap.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i think you are soaking them for too long. 24h is plenty and they need oxygen. if you have older seeds you can add fulvic to the soak water (1:100 strength). after that you can stick it in some seedling mix (9:1 peat to compost/castings and some aeration) and keep covered for moister until they sprout. most seeds sprout in about 2-4 days but sometimes it can take longer, i've seen sprouts come up a couple of weeks from planting.

• Like Like x 7
  14. Had this happen. Gave one 4-5 days in the soil and called it a dud, I even dug into the soil slightly to see if it was starting to crack.... nothing happened to it at that point so I set it in the corner of my tent until I was ready to drop another seed and like 10 days after planting it finally began to come up. Unfortunately, since i didnt think it was going to, the seed was just sitting on the soil surface with scratched up soil and didnt root properly before I noticed it. Also, scoob is right, 24 hrs is plenty. Most of the time my seeds sink within like 6-8 sometimes 12 hours. Ive even had some sink in about 2 hours before.

• Like Like x 4
  15. I've had the best luck filling a solo cup 1/2 full of my soil mix, moisten with tap water, make 1/4" deep indent with finger, drop seed and cover with 1/4" soil. Cover with clear plastic cup until it sprouts. 100% success vs. 80% with paper towel method.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Thanks all for your advice. I will consider these on my next shot within the next week or so. I have fulvic and all. But one thing I do need is some good starting mix. If I want to make my own what would be a good ratio if I only need about 1cu. Ft.? Would this suffice?
    1gal peat
    1gal compost
    1.5 gal perlite
    How much would one add of dolomite lime if also needed which I would imagine

17. Would I let the peat sit out mostly before adding as well? Or is that dry peat ratio?

18. Dry ratio but if you do it, make sure to thoroughly soak the peat before mixing with the rest of soil.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. I despise re-wetting CSPM. SUCH A PAIN!

• Like Like x 2
  20. add a wetting agent (organic soap, soapnuts, aloevera, yucca...)and use warm water if possible, it will make it much easier.

• Like Like x 8