No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. That's the one..thx

2. No. But it is not hard. Take herb put in glycerine let it go for x amount of time. There is a couple of different methods for increasing strength. Skunkpharm has their method for cannabis. And there is plenty of websites that explain herbal tinctures in glycerine.

I just tossed horsetail in jar 2/3 full then poured glycerine in. And now letting it sit for a few months. Shaking when I rememeber. Also have a kelp and a alfalfa tincture going. Once I harvest some comfrey from the yard will start a comfrey.

• Like Like x 6
  3. Can you list a couple websites? Please?

Sent from my N9518 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Skunkpharm explains that to increase extraction you have to agitate it to keep the glycerine actively extracting. A paint shaker or stir every few days and have it sit for 6 months. Or every 6 to 8 weeks you can filter out the material and add fresh material to the glycerine and then top of with new glycerine if needed. Then do it again after another 6 to 8 weeks. Then you have a really strong tincture. If you want it to just go for 6 to 8 weeks you will have a tincture that is at 33% strength.
    Mountain has his own method that he developed over 4 years of making cannabis tinctures. And he gives hints here an there in his ig posts.

• Like Like x 5
  5. I've been going through his ig posts even sent him an e mail

6. Im sure he has his reasons for not sharing yet. I dont blame him. He and coot have already helped and freely gave away information.

• Like Like x 3
  7. No doubt... I'm not beefing at all I'm on ssd and just thought it would be cheaper making my own.

8. Does anyone know if there is a notill use for the yeast trub left after fermenting beer? I brewed some beer this past weekend, so in about a week and a half I should be through fermenting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 9
  9. I'd use it in a worm bin.

• Like Like x 5

10. I've been well Emmitt, how about you? Good to see you around.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm not bad chunk, thanks for asking always good to spend time with the fine folks at gc

12. Grabbed 2000 count worms today and started a bin of finished compost in my tower. Also put half in a 9 gallon smart pot with finished compost until I get my hands on a large fabric pot for a large Vermi-Bin.

Looking forward to having more success this time around.

Cheers

• Like Like x 5
  13. WOW i made it through another GREAT thread. the information in hear is unbelievable! thanx to all that have conttributed

• Like Like x 1
  14. 1472873699488.jpg 1472873722981.jpg

I grew this in a 7 gal fabric pot with a small SIP. Vegged it 2 months and LST'd it. Flowered for 11 to 12 weeks. Harvested 3 oz. Grew it in a 2x3x5 box with a 250w HPS

• Like Like x 10
  15. What's up everyone?! I've posted this in the living soil thread but got no bites. Has anyone encountered mites ( at least I think they're mites) like these before? Had them for a while now. They don't seem to hurt anything and stay in the soil so they don't worry me. I'm just curious what they are. They are sorta flatter than mites I've seen, kind reddish brown and fast movers. I was hoping they could be predator mites but there are so many types it's hard to research. The picture kinda sucks but they are small. I'll try to get a magnified pic when I get a chance. They sure like the solo cup I have stuck in my transplant hole though. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. could it be dog ticks? i think the juveniles grow in the soil.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]