No-Till Gardening: Revisited

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by MountainOrganics, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Thanks Chunk! Happy to be back!

Curious though, did AgnesDawgz get you started with your morning stomata probing?

• Like Like x 7

2. LMAO! AgnesDawgz got me started with a lot of "procedures" including probing.

• Like Like x 10
  3. My new grow-partner - Agnes duh Wunderpuppy

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 53
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Chicharrones!!

Good Morning Agnes!

• Like Like x 9
  5. Shes really getting big and obviously is now the queen of everything!

• Like Like x 9
  6. MOFO,

I'm curious.........with the use of regular applications of malted barley flour watered in with aloe vera, I'm on my third run with no sign whatsoever of mites and I know that AgnesDawgz is mite free also.

I'm keeping up on my IPM but it's usually only controlled the mites and not eliminated them. Are you experiencing mite free grows with your MBP / Aloe applications too?

• Like Like x 14
  7. Chunk

She's averaging 1.25 lb per day weight gain. Her father (American Bulldog) is 30" at his withers and Agnes is now at 11" - 16 or 17 weeks (born 11-12-15). She & I are averaging 4.5 miles a day over 2 or 3 walks.

I'm sticking with my prediction of 24" at 100 lb. when she's fully grown this fall.

• Like Like x 11
  8. Agnes sez 'Hey!'

Both of use wanted to give you today's PC Update (Peep Count) - 6,046

Duh sheeple have spoken! All hail duh baba!

Idiots......

• Like Like x 5
  9. 100% yes. But that wouldn't exactly be the whole truth. I haven't had mites (spider mites) in many years. A while ago I intentionally accepted a round of mite ridden clones and planted in my garden, did nothing different than the normal routine which is one weekly foliar in veg and the regular waterings. In 3 days I couldn't find a single mite on any leaf. It really surprised me!

Now we need a volunteer to pass on a large mite infested plant I can play with. LMAO

• Like Like x 19
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. I see some new faces and some old ones.. Welcome back BJ

BNW

• Like Like x 9
  11. Teddie is excited for the sheeple anxiously awaiting the 10k Peep Party!
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 16
  12. gorgeous puppy... Welcome back bj :wave:

• Like Like x 8
  13. #NOTILLDAWGZFTW!!

• Like Like x 11
  14. Welcome back MountainOrganics and AgnesDawgz! :cool: It's so nice to see both of you. :D
    Beautiful pups btw :love:

• Like Like x 9
  15. Stomata probing?
    Do explain.

• Like Like x 6
  16. #36 SoCal Nature Farmer, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    The Satsanga continues! Thank you for deciding to share your knowledge and experiances with us here once again!

Onyx says "goodmorning Agnes and Teddie, can't wait to get this show on the road!"

1458924093588.jpg

• Like Like x 12
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Hahaha!

"The two seals most likely to leak are the o‐rings around the sliding steel piston and around the glass capillary. However, provided these fittings are machined to fine tolerances and shaped appropriately, a high‐pressure seal can be maintained."

Better make sure those fittings are machined properly or you will experiance some "leaking". LMAO!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Howdy Blue'! :wave:

Good to see you back in tha' 'City! :ladiegaga:

• Like Like x 4
  19. Im just following the crowd....I have no idea who you are but I sense wisdom :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 16
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1