No such thing as trust?

Discussion in 'General' started by SotalyTober, Dec 3, 2010.

1. I can't trust anyone at my school, my own friends fucking stole 40$ from me today and wouldn't own up to it when it was obviosly them. I mean what the fuck is up with that?

2. find new friends?

3. That blows. :( you can trust people just tell yourself that everyone is good, they just do bad things, and then ask yourself what drove them to do that bad thing.

:smoke:this is worded funky. It makes sense in my head.

4. I know whatcha mean but seriously who steals from there own friends? Punks. :mad:
    That was my bud money for tonight now all I have is 10$ and like .8 :|
    I need to start growing.

5. Yeah you need better friends...

6. I known this guy for 2 years, He says he said he put keif in the joint we were smoking from 20 different kinds of bud. I smoked and got a normal high like i would off smoking dank

Usually keif fucks you up, This guy was a TERRIBLE liar. I wanted to smack him. I didn't chill with him again.

7. If they did it they felt that the $40 was of more value than your respect or friendship.

Dont make someone a priority if you're their second choice dude, fuck those guys.

8. Oh but there is. ^ Fuck those guys is right

9. You're so right man, and yeah for the other guy & the keif story sorry to here that ! When I was a freshman I would sell joints that just had greentea in them to morons for 5$ xD

10. well then that's just karma biting you in the ass bud.. c'mon now..

11. So he smoked his joint with you and you got a nice high, just not "fucked up" so you got pissed? I hope there's more to that story... I'm assuming there has to be.

As to the OP, choose your friends more carefully. I remember in highschool things were completely different... fast forward quite a few years and I've narrowed down my list to just a couple very close friends, ones who I would truly consider brothers... we can leave bud, money, anything lying out knowing that if you leave the room it won't even get looked at... we wouldn't even think of doing that to each other.

12. I paid for everything. he just put down a dime supposedly with the MAGICAL kief

13. Ah, makes sense then.