No such thing as a sex change.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by travilanche, Apr 5, 2013.

1. #1 travilanche, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    I'm listening to The Joe Rogan Experience with Bill Burr right now and they are discussing sex change operations and how they mean nothing.

They are talking about a woman who used to be a man and now she is dominating the female UFC circuit. It's because she's not really a woman, she's a man.

I agree. A man who has an operation to turn his penis inside out, or a woman who gets a dick installed, are still the same sex.

The man still has man skin and man hormones, no matter how much he gets shot up with estrogen.

It just seems like mutilating your body to me. I could never be with a woman who used to be a man. Because they are still a man.

Who agrees?

2. I agree technically they are still a man/woman unless they change their chromosome..i think its cheating when a man plays a sport as a woman..if they want to call themselves the opposite gender because thats how they are mentally thats fine but physically not so much

3. I think people who have a sex change shouldn't compete in sport (or anything in that matter).... its unfair.....

4. But they aren't still a man..
    They had an operation to change that lol.

Are you for real?

5. Yeah, I'm for real. They're still a man just with an inside out penis.

You are born a man or a woman or a hermaphrodite. You can't have an operation to change that. It's just a mutilation that politically, people are forced to respect.

6. Opinion.

7. Not opinion. Fact.

8. Well if you say so it must be true.

9. It is a fact. They turn the penis inside out and shoot you full of female hormones.

How does that make you a female?

10. can guys turned ladies have babies?

11. I understand the issue with sports.

Outside of sports though, mentally, transsexual men who live as women really are female. It's pretty disrespectful to call them men. No one's asking you to be with a transsexual and you don't even really have to understand it, but you should respect your fellow humans.

12. I fully agree.

13. This right here folks, should be the end of this discussion.

14. THIS should be the end of the discussion

/closes thread

15. I see sex changes as trying to revert nature.

You were given your body for a reason,
    Male or Female

You should cherish that and not desire to be the othet sex

Just because you go against nature does not mean you are actually of that gender.

Theres something very twisted in it all.

16. People with this mentality honestly disgust me.

I don't mean that as an insult. I really don't. I'm describing my own reaction. Disgust.

Sports aside..

Gay, bisexual, transgender, crossdresser.. Look, long story short, WHO CARES? Why, exactly, do you give a fuck? They're not asking you to validate their identities. They're not asking you to watch them get dressed, or have sex, or pay for their operations, or anything else. They do not affect you in any way unless you want them to. Just like any number of other things about a given person. Your friend's genitals don't affect you any more than their hair color does. Do you pick your friends based on their hair color? Then why give a shit about what's in their pants, or what they wear when you're not around?

Use whatever pronoun a person prefers and move on with your life. That's all they're asking of you in order to live their own life the way they want, and you can't even give them that much?

17. I think your just caught up a little in your disgust, were talking about the physical aspect, and the the answer is no, the chromosomes aren't changed, and you still cant fulfill your primal goal to procreate.

18. You're right, I was a little caught up.

But my answer still doesn't change. If I look like a beautiful supermodel, perfect hair, enormous boobs, yadda yadda, and I tell you that I'm a man, then you should call me a man.

Because that's what I want to be, or because that's what I am, but either way, it doesn't matter. Not to you or to anybody else.

That was my point. That there shouldn't even BE an opinion of whether or not it's changed at this point or that point or never at all..because it doesn't matter.

19. lol but not even all women can give birth to begin with.
    Sames goes with men and their ability to reproduce.
    If having a baby is the basis of this argument then the whole fucking thing is laughable.

20. I would think those would be considered an exception, and something entirely different than wanting to change your sex