No stretching on flip ? What’s the deal!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AceUpMySleve, Mar 11, 2023.

1. So I recently did a flip from my 24/7 light cycle to my 12/12 and gave a good 3 days of darkness,

Funny I had some people so worried my plants were going to “double” in size or “stretch past my lighting head” as if I haven’t always run 24/7 light cycle and don’t know my average stretching length !!!! Haha but no all jokes aside

I average a foot and a half to one foot max of stretching but this time my 5 footers seem to have topped out at 3-4 inches max and some don’t even look like they got much stretching at all! What’s the deal folks!

should I consider this height the strains maximum?
    this is a personal run and it’s the strain of :

mimosa evo - Barney’s farm

so please can I get some good info from you good people on what this means if anything ?

also I noticed some spotting and I’m super cautious since I had what I thought was a septoria scare but wasn’t, still looking out for it !

Pics below !!

Attached Files:

2. ALSO I NOTICED SOME YELLOW HUEING TOWARD CENTER NODES AND WAS GOING TO FEED SOME EXTRA IRON SILICON AND SULFER NEXT FEEDING !

any suggestions ???

3. ime, some strains don't stretch much, whereas some go crazy.
    nice plants, but you should open them up some.
    Maybe check out Foggy’s Frosted Forest as mr. foghorn has a similar grow style as you, yet opens the plants up using stakes.
    roger that

4. they will continue to stretching until the bud start to forming

5. Yea I used to open them up with some LST

However this cycle I needed to really just keep it simple because I wasn’t around as much as I would have liked to be :( but when I do have the ability to be around a lot I like to LST them with some proper stringing and stake placement

• Like Like x 1