Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No smoking for a month

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpleKrush, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Damn this sucks balls. 420 is over and the celebrations have settled down. I officially cant smoke for another month maybe more. Shit sucks. What do you guys like to do to occupy your time and keep your mind off of bud when you cant smoke?

2. Normal life just distracts me. Don't worry dude after a little while of not smoking it won't be on your mind as much anymore. You'll be fine :)

3. a couple people i know do yoga. the one dude takes regular breaks of 1 to 3 months just because and I think like the last person life just fills up the time. Go to the library or a book swap and just wander around all the sections (even one you might not think you'd like) to find some good reads books are a great distraction. I can't say form my own experience since I never got used to smoking every day regulary-might smoke every day fort a couple weeks and then not for one or 2. you'll manage but if you get yourself too hyped up about the fact you Can't it will be harder.

4. why cant you smoke ?

5. Go have good conversation with your friends. Read a good book. Simple shit is way underrated.

6. play video games

7. go work out .

8. Learn to play a musical instrument.

I think if everyone did that, society would take a collective step in the right direction.

9. I like drifting's idea.

Order a bong from GC? I'm ordering an acryl bong, glass bong and some papers off GC soon. I know it takes like a month to get here, and I'm not smoking till they come. :)

10. Live life, why do you havto smoke bud...? Its not the end of the world man

11. schedule a tattoo appointment. that'll be on your mind for a few weeks, not weed

12. It's only a month.... It gets way easier after the first two weeks. I'm on week 8 right now, should hopefully be able to start up again soon