Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kimmyhead, Oct 14, 2008.

1. i been takeing bong rips everyday when i get home from work for about 3-4 days now and no smoke is coming out when i blow out?

2. How long are you holding it in? Are you sure you're not swallowing it?

3. take bigger hits, then youll see the smoke:D

4. i can hold my breath for a long time and i take good size hits i get high as hell

5. either you're not taking big enough hits or you're holding it in your lungs for a long time

6. Don't hold it for more than five seconds. Three is enough.

7. You're ghosting every hit probably. Exhale, my friend.

8. hehe sounds like he's getting his moneys worth

9. yeah like they said u probally are holding it in so long that the smoke is being totally absorbed which is kinda bad. after 4 seconds u dont get anything else thc wise from the smoke. just cutn off oxygen to your brain.