Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I3 Eazy, Mar 5, 2013.

1. really nooby question guys but sorry just wondering why when everyone else smokes when they exhale lots of smoke comes out but when i exhale barely any smoke comes out at all

2. You probably don't inhale as much as other people, swallow the smoke or ghost the hit. The first one is self-explanatory, swallowing happens when you swallow while you have smoke in your mouth/throat so it travels to your stomach rather than lungs (if you burp after swallowing it you'll usually see smoke). Ghosting happens when you hold the smoke for so long that it just disappears. This isn't really healthy, don't hold it for more than 5 seconds. 3-5 is all it takes.

3. i would say you are holding it in too long. after you take a hit breathe in just a little and hold for about 3 seconds then exhale.

4. Are you holding it in for too long maybe?

5. Maybe your just not inhaling correctly, so your not getting very much smoke in in the first place? What are you using to smoke with? Pipe? Joint? Bong?

6. As long as you inhale and dont gold it in longer than 3 seconds your golden. Lol enjoy it, no need for plumes of smoke.

Your buddy might look cool doing french inhales but as long as you get high. All that matters.

7. Probs holding it in too long then, and joints but i got some kandy kush apparently and it tastes nothing like cotton candy as i read it would it has a dirty aftertaste �� but i got some super silver haze at the same time hopefully that will taste better in new to smoking but this shits ruining it ��lol

8. After inhaling take another breath of fresh air for good measure. Seriously