Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no smoke???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MalanoMan, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I just picked up some "blue dream" from my friend. I checked online and it looks blue dream to me. So I decided to sample a little bit but when I smoked it I got very little smoke. I packed a bowl but it was only like .1g. Is no smoke possible?

2. have you tried cleaning your pipe recently? did you pack it too tight? did you grind up your weed? is the weed wet?

-OSUB

3. Turned to ashes eh. You inhaled all the smoke. Pack fatter bowls if you want to see it escaping.

Blue dream, nice man

4. No smoke isn't possible
    but
    little smoke from a .1 g hit of weed is possible.

5. I did recently clean it. I don't think I packed it too tight because no smoke came out of the top after it was cherried and I didn't grind it. It was a lil sticky but the smoke was a little harsh I thought.

6. Clean your pipe, pack .4, and try again.

7. Pack bigger bowls

8. Did it still get you high? Some weeds just smoke more than others.

9. [quote name='"mistahdobalina"']Did it still get you high? Some weeds just smoke more than others.[/quote]

Actually yeah I'm feelin pretty chill right now.

10. blue dream is the shit, i had that the first time i smoked. lets say it knocked me on my ass

11. Really off a .1g hit? :p :confused_2::poke::smoke:

12. Are you burning the weed and inhaling?

13. thats very weird. i say try a bigger bowl, like .3

14. Am I the only one who doesn't measure my weed in grams when I pack a bowl or roll up? I just pack til its packed! Haha.

But to OP- you packed a really small amount, and if you held it in for a good while, you could have inhaled all the smoke it had to offer and 'ghosted' the hit (held it in so long nothing/almost nothing came out)

15. like others said, you need to pack a bit more into the bowl. this is what i do: take one of the smaller nugs(not the small ass nugs) from your stash and pull off a quarter or third of it. this should be enough :)

16. Well normally .1 gets me feeling pretty good while .5 will get me pretty damn baked. I have a pretty low tolerance and that's probably why. But still some of my bowls are that size and they give off more smoke

17. What do you measure it in then?

18. Are you sure you didn't light he bowl like a crack pipe like the old dude on weed wars? Lol

19. [quote name='"TaylorOG"']Are you sure you didn't light he bowl like a crack pipe like the old dude on weed wars? Lol[/quote]

Hahahahahaha that dude was so funny. Nah I'm not that much of a smoking novice

20. #20 nanners, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    Hahah... I was thinking the same thing.

EDIT: Don't smoke like this.

[​IMG]