Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no smell

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lil_poot, Jun 5, 2009.

1. ok i live in dorms and i want to make some butter or any thing really but i cant have it smell unless you know a way to cover it up good. security always walks by our room. any ideas on what i can make?

2. fire crackers are a good choise. or a recipe i made up called toasties. you make cannabutter and make some toast. spread the butter on the toast and add cinnimon sugar. the weed taste is amazing with the cinnimon. good luck with whatever you do.

3. makeing cannabutter smells tho dont it

4. well there are supposed to be some firecrackers that dont require heating or cooking. Im not sure exactly how to make them but im sure its on here somewhere

5. Try this

Get a thermos
    Melt hot butter at 220 F
    put grinded bud in thermos
    put hot butter in thermos on top
    close cap sealed
    open in 1-2hr