Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

no smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sacra9i6, Jan 30, 2009.

1. i have some bud from 2 weeks ago and it used to stink so bad. its some legit purple kush. i left it in a ziplock bag and i still have an eight left since i bought the zip. but now it has no smell. why doesn't it have the smell like it used to?

2. Because the terpenes that give cannabis its characteristic aroma are volatile and tend to evaporate. Store your herb in an airtight jar and you won't have that problem.

3. oh. will it get me less high? sorry for the stupid question. im pretty new to buying this much and storing it. this is my first time buying a zip. and i'll probably keep it in an airtight jar from now on.

4. #4 Typewritermonky, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    Smells decrease over time, it can only produce so much. Although in 2 weeks it should retain it's smell.

Edit: Oldskool is right, keep it in an airtight jar to preserve potency. And no, weed won't lose potency after two weeks. Happy toking, Purple Kush is niceeee.

5. It'll get you just as high as it did when you picked it up.

6. oh. alright thanks for the help.