Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sHooks, Jan 5, 2009.

1. I just grabbed a quarter, and the stuff looks great, but it has absolutely no smell. Is that strange? Its lightish green, organge hairs, and a light coating of crystals. But no smell at all.

2. Not too weird. I've picked up some strains that had very little obvious aroma until the buds were either broke up or ground.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, smoke it.

3. ya that is a bit wierd.. Does it get you high?

If it's got crystals it should still be good but I've never gotten weed with NO smell.. Even shitty dirt/regs has a weed smell

4. if you can smoke it and it gets you high then i want to pick up some of that, personally ive come close to that with some pickups but never no smell at all, most bud i have makes my jacket reeks if i leave it in my pocket for too long. did you dealer say what it was?

5. Smoke it. Then you will smell the smell.:smoking:

6. oh, even the smoke has very little smell, but it does get me pretty ripped. and no, my dealer got it from a friend of his because he was dry or something. he has no idea what it is.

7. The smoke has little smell? Weird. How about you put up some picks?

8. It may have been water cured instead of air cured. That takes most of the smell and much of the taste out but leaves very potent smoke.

9. wonder if it's been aired out..... how long's it been in just a bag. After i get any digitty i jar it.

"Damn son it's a black chuck norris, he kicks ass"=friend
    "That's my cousin"-me
    "oh"

10. #10 sHooks, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    sorry, i'm having some trouble getting the focus on my new camera. these dont do the herb, or the camera, justice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Does it have smell when you break up the nugs because I had a pickup a couple months ago where the bud had no smell at all until I broke up the nugs. After being broken up, there was a very strong pine scent.

12. ive had stuff smell like hay and be danker than some skunky smelling shit ive had

13. Ive had bud like this before in Jersey. Looked straight up dank, but had almost no smell. I was confused as hell. Bought it and smoked it anyway...got baked :smoking:

thats what its about, all the connoisseur stuff smell/cure/taste is secondary.

14. #14 sHooks, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
  15. that looks like some whack ass herb lol the first two pictures imo

16. The herb looks good, shouldn't be a problem. And also, I've gotten straight funk that smelled like fresh air, the grower just didn't cure it is all. Probably the same with your bud. Throw it in a jar for a week then smell it.

17. yeah, i threw it in a mason jar, and opened it up this morning and the smell kind of hit me. so I guess it just needed to sit for a while. I live in a little rural town, and it was most likely homegrown.