Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, May 2, 2012.

1. So today I smoked with 3 girlfriends(friends that are girls) and we smoke about 2 blunts(7-8 grams) and we didn't smell like bud after?I'm not complaining but does anybody know why the smell doesn't stick to us?

2. It's hard to smell when your high, you probably reeked.

3. the cigar wrap may have masked the smellof it a lil but not alot you still smelt like weed

4. After smoking 7-8g between the 3 of you, man you wouldnt of even noticed the smell

5. damn so you smoked 2 blunts with an 8th in each one...? AND didnt even smell like bud?

wtf lol

6. I'd suggest the smell of female genatalia was too prominent in the air.

7. Right after smoking we went to one of the girls house and the parents didn't notice the smell neither did one of our friends.I'm guessing it was what budensity said the cigar wrap must've masked the smell.I forgot to mention this in original post but we were outside in a pretty open place.

8. This is exactly why i'm kind of tripping out lol

9. you smell. unless it was really windy and most of the smoke blew away from you pretty quickly

10. cause your faces were completely smothered in bud smoke.

you got used to the smell, thats all.

11. When I smoked newports in my car I thought they didn't smell. Then my friend lit a marlboro in there once, god it stunk so bad. You just get used to the smell after a while, you definitely smelled.

12. dude i used to buy a pack of swisher's and id pre roll like two and id light up one of the real swisher's early in the morning and let the people i was working with see me with it and then when i wanted to get high id burn down a personal bleezy and no one was the wiser

13. sorry to break it to you...

you were high as FUCK , and didnt smell the weed

14. [quote name='"budensity"']dude i used to buy a pack of swisher's and id pre roll like two and id light up one of the real swisher's early in the morning and let the people i was working with see me with it and then when i wanted to get high id burn down a personal bleezy and no one was the wiser[/quote]

Lol, that's awesome.

15. everytime i get done smoking and i see my dad within the first couple min's he say's i smell like "dope" and call's me a "shitbird"

the smell is there you where high....

16. lol its the same with my dad except he calls me a ''scumbag''

17. i forgot to mention i was blazing on the front of a trash truck where i worked the had a dumpster that was modidied so you could stand next to it and drive down the street so i was directly right in front of the forman who would have narked on me forsure.. and i looked back and my smoke was going right toward's him but he was chain smoking marlboro's so it was all good

this other time i was on the back of a rear loader with this old guy and i stuffed my blunt roach in the end of my cigerette and i lit it up and got a lil high and i look over at the old guy and i can tell he smell's it cause he's looking around sniffing on the back of a trash truck lol

he say's to me it smell's like someone's burning some mysquite or somthing i just start laughing and say you smell it to??

18. If it was indoors, thats weird as hell. But if you smoked outdoors, the smell just is relased into the wild open air... still alittle weird

19. You probably reeked. I'm surprised no one walked up to you and asked, "AYE WUT'S GUD WID DA LOUD DOE??"

20. smell your fingers, when theres no smell on them you should be good. you reeked btw u just didnt know. lol i just kinda know when i smell or not. its a learned habit cause after you smoke you cant tell unless you know how.