No smell mid week 4 flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Menace25, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Im mid week 4 flowering 5- Humboldt OG Kush and 5- Nirvana White Widow. My temperature is about 68 lights off and 79-81 with lights on. Running 3- 1000 watt LEDs and 2- 1000 Watt HPS. Humidity is a little high but averages 44 to 55%. I'm feeding it the advanced formula of the 3-part Flora drain to waste,

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. They're growing phenomenal one of each strain is the mother the other four were clones of each all are exceptionally healthy just no smell yet. Covered in trichs

3. Some plants don't smell tell they get close to harvest. They start producing terps during swell

4. Thank you. I'm aware but OG Kush and white widow are both supposed to have a decent Aroma smell to him by week four from what I read from others. Everything else is phenomenal feeling in picking it up looks gorgeous just not much smell . I'll keep at it 1521391778285.jpg 1521391791981.jpg 1521391808357.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. I also added 2 XL ProCO2 buckets last week. Wish I was able to buy earlier but financially limited

6. I've never grown OG kush but I have grown white widdow and I had a few plants that never smelled until I cured them

7. I have grown white widow and it was smelling by week 4 for sure.

8. I run a couple kush strains and unless jostled they are fairly smellfree. Also, if well hydrated they smell less .

9. I grew nirvana WW and didn't like it. I did flower it outside. I love most of their strains. If I remember right they never did get the smell. Hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

10. Did the smell ever kick up? Wondering how it turned out? I’m running some alien rift and there is virtually no smell and not sure what’s going on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Smell doesn’t come on most plants until later on. My mimosa didn’t start reeking until week 6 end of five. Those pics were way to immature.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum