Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Sleep and Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DSend, Apr 11, 2011.

1. I didn't sleep last night at all I pulled an all nighter, it's 6:37 am right now. And usually whenever I don't sleep later in the day I actually start to feel a high because of lack of sleep, if I would smoke would that make me feel even more high, and is it safe? just wondering sorry if this sounds stupid haha:smoke:

2. Lol, if you got stuff to do then smoking would make me want to just fall back asleep instead. If you're certain you can overcome the tired feeling, go for it.

Actually, fuck it just drink some coffee and blaze up brah.

3. i work overnights so sometimes on my days off i'll man up and just go without sleep till the night. but yes it's safe you won't die blah blah BUT i do feel like i get higher with no sleep :smoke:

smoke one for me son

4. Lol I always do this and it makes me wanna pass out after a couple of hours.