Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Sleep and Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DJ ChRoNiC, Jul 18, 2012.

1. [quote name='"littlejord"']

Haha dam wouldn't it just be amazing if are body's never got exhausted or tired and we could stay awake for months at a time without feeling any differently

But also had the ability to fall asleep instantly at any desired moment to pass time or get through nights

Or if we never got physically exhausted and could sprint and jump and do insane shit for hours and hours without any change in breathing or getting fatigue. So weird to think of what it would be like to never be tired, to bad we will never be able to feel that experience[/quote]

I remember watching one of Stan Lee's shows called Superhuman (I think) where it was all about people who could do extraordinary stuff.
    The person who was unable to get exhausted was also unable to produce lactic acid. something like that

2. Err I would take that shows worth with a gain of salt. Most of the shit on that show are just parlor tricks most people can do.

3. Do push ups until you pass out. That is what i do when i need to get to bed, and don't have weed. I seriously need a bowl at the end of the night to be able to fall asleep. I always try to have at least a little green on me.