Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No sleep and smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I chilled at my friend's apartment last night. We drank a lot of beer and smoked a lot of herb. I've gotten no sleep, and I'm sitting here chillin smoking. It's definitely a different high without much sleep..I feel way more dazed. No sleep plus smoking makes it feel really dreamy, I love it though :smoke:. I know I need to get some sleep, but does anyone else had anything similar?

2. Can't say I have but sounds fun! I just wouldn't do it too often. It can't be good for you ><

3. Hell no it can't be good lol. Neither is a lot of things though ;)

4. Sleep deprivation can make you feel lots of things, it can even make you trip, but it damages your body pretty bad to not sleep you seriously needs it. I would not suggest to do it too often.

5. Yeah, two days of sleep and then toking does the same thing.:cool:

6. When I know I don't have enough left to get a nice high I usually wait to smoke until I'm really tired. It just amplifies the effect for me. And even though I've only smoked a little so it wears off, I don't really notice because I'm tired. :D