no signs of flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by socratis420, Aug 15, 2011.

1. OK ive had it with no preflower on my plants. I live in quebec any other quebecers out there let me know whats going on with your outdoor. I think its kinda getting late in the season where people should be seeing flowering correct? well im not seeing anything. do i just leave them in the garden cause i dont see no pollen sacs yet i check everyday for them but nothing. anyone with any ideas let me know ill upload pics tomorrow

2. we need pics to help u out here. try gettin a magnifier and look close

3. What strain are you growing? Do you have any pistils showing? I have a 3.5 footer here in Ontario that's in it's first week of flower now.

4. Some are fast and some are slow.

Is it stretching yet?

5. Are you feeding nutes? Maybe the Veg feed isnt helping, try switching to bloom.

6. its a bagseed strain. I think i have pistils showing but their not white yet their still green. but im not sure

5150 what do you mean by stretching they've grow quite a bit in the last 2 weeks.

pogmohoin no nutes just boost. i got the bloom but does the mixture have to be exactly what it says on the label?

Ive got pics. I took a picture of the plant and than of where the pistils are supposed to be i got one that i switched and put it in an area with no sun. i see flowering only on that one. the others i dont see no pollen sacs or pistils yet unless you guys can see them let me know if you want i can tell you which boost and bloom i used. thanks

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      378.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      399.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      267.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      230.9 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      379.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      284 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      570.6 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      225.2 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      536 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      207.1 KB
      Views:
  7. i would just give it time, its the only thing u can really do. Im pretty sure it has to flower sooner or later

8. They dont look Sativa Dominant si im guessing they should be flowering any day now.
    If you havent started on the nutes, feed it at 1/4 or 1/2 strenght first, them pistils might wake up then and start growing.
    What is the N.P.K ratio on the bloom?

9. Dig them up, put them in 20 gallon pots then bring them inside a dark room for 12 hours a day. You can force them to flower alot quicker that way. I do my outdoor grows in pots so i can start flowering them end of july and I can harvest end of september before the weather turn to cold a wet, which forces most outdoors growers to have to harvest to early around here.

10. more all i know is that they stinkkkkkk like really stinki cant wait till theyre ready but i just dont want them to be premature so if i have to do the garbage bag trick ill do it

Attached Files:

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      336.2 KB
      Views:
    • 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      575.7 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      368.5 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      211.6 KB
      Views:
    • 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      File size:
      410.6 KB
      Views:
    • 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      335.9 KB
      Views:
  11. they're beautiful plants....

12. what nutes do i get? 2-45-28 I think thats what your asking for its koolbloom ripening formula from general hydroponics but it says to use it during the last 2-3 weeks of flowering

13. im confused, why use hyrdo nutes when your growing in soil?!?!

14. Do not do this to your plants.

15. so what can i do to make it flower?

16. Nothing. it will flower on its own. You said it was stretching the last two weeks. After the stretch it will bud.

You do not want flower right now friend. The more your plant stretches the more bud you will get.

So why worry about flower when it will come soon enough.. Plus more buds.

17. im worried cause if i have to pull them out in mid novermber itll be snowing here by than so the way i see it is if i froce it to flower now ill get good not premature shit if i leave it till november than it might be premature or even worse they can die

18. I've transplanted dozens of plants from the ground to pots over the years, never had a problem.

19. He's worried and rightfully so because if he lives in a northern climate like I do his buds will be massive mounds of grey goo by mid october, long before they finish. If you live in a place where the falls are mild it's not so much a problem. You have to consider a persons location when offering advice on outdoor grows....