No side branches; how come?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Celbrise808, Nov 8, 2018.

1. i am looking at my plant and i notice something weird to me. it looks like it's side branches are non existent. i see what possibly looks like side branches coming in due to the fact my plant is small but it just has been growing nodes and getting taller.

i look at my dads plants as well and same issue they getting tall but side branches is bare minimum to none. i know he doesn't remove them either

these plants seem to be indica dominant strains based on the leaves they are fatter compared to sativa's, both in soil and outdoors. his plants are fairly tall maybe like 3-4 feet and i see 0 side branching action. pretty much 1 cola with a bunch of nodes stacked.

any thoughts on why thats so? Idk what company these seeds are from as they are his seeds nor the strain i am growing but i think he is growing Mango cream and gorilla glue not sure if #4 i assume so

2. Picture man?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. lmfao nvm im stupid as can be. i went out to take a photo and i see some. could have SWORN there were none just the other day when i went to go try and sex them. ignore this post im an idiot.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Na bro allgood

5. If you want side branches, sometimes you have to bend the plant over which promotes lateral branching.

• Like Like x 2