No sex?!?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by QueenyG, Jul 29, 2016.

1. How long have you gone with out sex?

Now this is after the first time you have ever had sex.

I went almost 3 years after breaking both legs and getting a in a long nasty time with my husband. Will never do that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Probably around the same amount of time. I wasted some prime years pining over some dumb b.. Pathetic.

3. not sure but probably a year or so give or take a few weeks, how did you break both legs? and why did it take 3 years to heal?

4. I think the longest I have gone since I started having sex was about a month and a half, two months. I had gotten out of a 5 and a half year relationship, but once I met the first girl outside of the relationship I ended up fucking her about 30 times over 3 weeks...After that I had a few more girls I met and fucked through online dating, only one of them was worth considering a relationship. Currently in another almost 3 year relationship, all is going well but still not having sex as much as I would like to due to certain circumstances beyond our control, but I feel if I went over a year I would go crazy haha

5. i only went a year because a bunch of terrible shit happened and i was mad deppressed in a funk and didnt really leave the house. when youre down that far sex dont even come to mind very often,

6. Does sex with inanimate objects count,if so then never

• Like Like x 3
  7. So feel sorry for Teddy LOL

• Like Like x 2
  8. #8 Tonika, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    Longest I ever went without a man was 3 years and that was just because I was locked up. Soon as I got out tho I hooked up with my husband.

9. Almost 22 years so far

• Like Like x 2
  10. what do you mean after the first time?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Fell down the stairs with my daughter in my arms. She was well protected and not a bruise but I broke both ankles and my left leg in 3 places.

It took about a year to heal with all the surgery and recovery. Then my marriage had a super rough patch. We are all back together and happy. But 3 yrs sucked!

• Like Like x 1
  12. After you lost your virginity.

13. 25 and a half years so far.

Last time I got laid was in December of 1990.

• Like Like x 1
  14. About a week to 10 days because the bitch was baking bread .

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wow that's a long time! Sorry:/

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh OK just clarifying the situation. When I lose it I'll let you all fine folks here in the city know first ;)

• Like Like x 2
  17. That makes your 3 years seem like a week... Lol

J

18. I'm coming up on two years and it feels pretty bad. Life happens. I wasn't meant to be slaying poon in my early twenties I guess. Makes me want to off myself sometimes.

• Like Like x 1