No sex yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fatjoe, Sep 12, 2016.

1. I've got a regular seed hash bomb growing. It's doing well and is healthy. I thought it would start showing its sex by now but nothing so far. This is my first grow in about ten years. Used to do the hydro thing but since I live in the country now I figured I'd give it a go outside.
    The days here in the southern States are just now getting close to the magic 12/12 cycle. I'm hoping this thing shows me something soon. It needs about two good months to mature and I don't want it to get frostbite in November.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

2. Try covering it at night to force flower?

3. You won't see flowers until you switch to 12/12.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You realize 12/12 is a term for indoor growing and has absolutely no bearing on outdoor growing. It's just a light setting to insure flower INDOORS. Every strain is different OUTDOORS some will start to flower 14 hrs or below. It doesn't magically see 12 hours and go shoot I need to flower. Anyway the if you haven't gotten it to maturity yet you won't see flowers until that happens then you have your flower time. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. @Fatjoe
    Most strains show by mid august when the light falls below 14.5 the real trigger point for cannabis..
    Be sure you don't have a porch or street light holding your plants in veg..
    BNW